Confused about payments???

ADevereaux

Forgive me, but I have read several threads here where people are excited because they have made their 'last payment' on their upcoming Disney vacation.

This might seem like a REALLY dumb question but how do you make payments on it? :confused: Is it a package? :shrug:

Thanks for anyone who can help this Ignorant....:)

StarWolf

I could be off-base as I'm pretty new here, but this is my 2nd time to Disney. Last year we booked through a travel agent who booked through Disney. This year, we went right to Disney direct. Same thing happened both times. We booked a Disney package and they required $200 down payment. The rest due X number of days before arrival.

I just did my final payments a couple weeks ago too. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

spaceghost

Well, when you book the package, you have to pay $X down ($200 I think) and then you have until 45 days before the trip to make your "final payment" to pay the balance in full. I suppose you could make other payments in the interim if you so choose, but I just put the money into a separate account and paid it off before the 45 days.

BTW, just made my "final payment" last week... :D

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

I booked thru AAA approxl. 8 months before our trip. Put down the prerequisite $200 deposit, then stopped by the AAA ofice every payday and gave the agent $100, plus any extra that I had gathered up (yard sale money, gifts, etc.) Had the whole trip including airfare and Dining plan paid for a month before we left and it was relatively painless.

Upvote 0

KnK

We have booked room only reservations the last 3 years now. I have always paid the balance before I arrive.

Just call the WDW reservations line and make payments over the phone. I like to make monthly payments. Makes the cost a litlle easier.

Upvote 0

bayoutinkbelle

My example: I booked a room/ticket/dining plan package for this summer in late January and had to pay $200 at the time of booking. I have until May 10 to pay off the balance. Some folks save and make one final payment; I've been making payments each payday and will have the balance paid off late next month. Sounds like it works the same no matter who you book with. I booked directly with Disney, so I just go to the WDW Web site and make payments there.

Upvote 0

ADevereaux

Original Poster
Hi Bayoutinkerbelle!

Wow - that's great to know! I'd like to do that for our next big vacation! if you don't mind my asking, how did you make payments to Disney? Via a credit/debit card???

Thanks for the info! :)

Upvote 0

duck_daddy

Wow - that's great to know! I'd like to do that for our next big vacation! if you don't mind my asking, how did you make payments to Disney? Via a credit/debit card???

Thanks for the info! :)
Debit, credit, check by mail, money wire from an off-shore account ............. they will take your money just about anyway you wanna give it to them!:drevil:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom