concierge rooms

Does anyone know the answer to this question. If you are in a concierge floor room at one of the wdw resorts, can you bring non guest to your room or to the concierge lounge?

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Originally posted by WDW*babe
I was just wondering, how does one get a concierge room and where are they? I feel kind of dumb for asking. :lol: But I've been wondering this for awhile. My mom and I are going to be trying to stay at AKL in March before I move in for the WDWCP. Any tips on how to get a good room? THANKS

Depends how you book, but you just book it like any other room. just ask when you are booking for concierge. At AKL all concierge rooms are deluxe rooms.

And if you didn't know, the resorts have suites as well (with concierge service too) to if you really want to live the high life get one of them, but be prepaired for a really big bill! ($$$$$)

If you want AKL concierge, then book that, and request a non-smoking room on Arusha savanna. They will always say they can't garrentee the room, but tell them anyways, and make it a point that you want a non-smoking room. Reiderate this when you talk to concierge to plan out your itiniary with them.

The smoking rooms (of which are 6) are on the 6th floor pool view, ALL other concierge rooms are savanna view, with most of them are Arusha. What you're looking for is 5th floor Arusha. That would be the best room in my opinion (but opinions vary here :D ).

Have fun!

Upvote 0

Scooter

Originally posted by stevelloyd
Our family of 3 has gone to concierge at the Yaught club in the past. We have a couple friends who live in ORlando and Tampa. When we invited them to the room, we were proud to be able to offer them a glass of wine and small snack. This is accepable behavior in some of the finest Hawwaiian hotels in the world. Why not at Mickey world? [/QUOTE
"We were not trying to take advantage of the situation but if someone just picked you up at the airport, took you shopping and helped with luggage, the least you can do is a small tid-bit. "

While I would be the FIRST one to admit that your friends were wonderful for picking you up at the airport, taking you shopping, and helping you with the luggage, The DISNEY Company doesn't owe them anything..YOU DO!! :lol:

YOU should have taken them out to eat at one of Disney's fine dining establishments and YOU should have paid for their meal.
A nice meal at the Yachtsman Steakhouse on you would have been a great way to show your appreciation for all they did for you.

Upvote 0

justynsaunt

I would never bring someone who was not staying concierge to the lounge but I wouldn't have a problem bringing something back to the room for them. Especially if it's family.

I couldn't imagine not getting a cup of coffe and slice of cake for my Nana just because she wasn't a registered concierge guest.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom