Concierge Questions

Cherub0914

Hey All, another Disney Question...

We have finally booked for the WL, :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: And were thinking of upgrading to the concierge level. My question is, for the extra $$$ is it worth it??? Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks! :eek:

tracyandalex

we have never stayed concierge, but when we were looking into it for the honeymoon we discovered that it all depends. we decided not to go concierge because we most likely would not be around to enjoy the services, mainly the food. we like eating big breakfasts when we wake up and most likely would not be at the hotel for the rest of the day to take advantge of the other offerings. if we had kids and would be spending more time at the hotel we probably would have upgraded. hope this helped.

tracy & alex :wave:

Upvote 0

Jamie P

Cherub0914 said:
We have finally booked for the WL, :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: And were thinking of upgrading to the concierge level. My question is, for the extra $$$ is it worth it??? Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks! :eek:

I have stayed at WL Concierge twice and really enjoyed the service. The breakfast was not as good as some of the other resort Concierges, but it was very acceptable. We did more of the snacks during the day (were very good). The view from our room was of the MK and was fantastic. I would definitely say go for it, if this is something that you really want to do. I have no regrets with WL Conceirge and the CM were outstanding, extremely nice (as usual).

Upvote 0

KelsaBels

We stayed on concierge level at the WL for our honeymoon. Although it was nice, for us it just wasn't worth the extra money. We had a nice view of the MK, and the room was ok, but we didn't feel it was as amazing as we had hoped. We did snack there and have breakfast, but overall, in our opinion, the services weren't worth what we paid for that room.
It was ok to try once, but we probably wouldn't do it again.

Upvote 0

ErickainPA

We were upgraded to conceirge since we mentioned we were getting married the next day at the Lodge. We had a great view of the castle and we stood on the balcony to see the fireworks on our wedding night. For a special occassion we plan to stay there again (probably our 10th anniversary) but wouldn't do it as a just for the heck of it. That's just us though.

Upvote 0

Neverwhere

IMO, it depends where you stay. If you are on the monorail and plan to spend most of your time at MK, or if you at an Epcot resort and plan to spend most of your time at Epcot. OR if you really, really want to do the sunrise/set safari at AKL, then by all means.

If you plan to spend a lot of time at the resort, also.

For myself and my boyfriend, it would only be worth it if we could easily get to and from the hotel from where we were going to be most often. Otherwise you miss a lot of the food and beverages.

We're pretty easy going so we really didn't need most of the services. I mean, we don't make reservations, need tickets, or anything.

Upvote 0

stevedisney

I stayed at the Beach Club two years ago and was upgraded to the concierge level. It was fantastic. The breakfast was good (continental) but really fast which was even better. They had snacks and drinks from mid-morning until mid-afternoon, and a wider assortment for dinner time. They also had a wide assortment of alcholic beverages. I thoroughly enjoyed it, however I didn't pay for it which was even better. I would say if you do pay for it, you will probably want to be around to use it. They were also very helpful with dining reservations. Good luck.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom