Concierge Level

Sam02

I was wondering if there are any threads that had information on the Concierge levels of the Deluxe hotels. We are planning on going to WDW in 09. This vacation will be a celebration for us, my graduation from college next year, hubby's graduation in 09, 20 year family reunion, etc., that we felt like making the most of this vacation. We also wanted a resort right off the monorail since our daughter will only be 4 and the convience of being able to go back to the hotel room during the day. If you all could kindly send me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Eyekimore

We stayed on the conceirge floor at WL. I really enjoyed feeling pampered. We drive 18+ hours to get to WDW. Pulling in at the guard shack and having the guard make a fuss because our family arrived was sweet. We pulled up to the lobby and the bell service folks came out to greet our family. No waiting in lobby check-in lines... it was right to the top floor and straight to the room. We could chill out and settle in while they checked us in and got us our keys. Woo-hoo! That was the BEST! Being pampered like this was a treat!
We don't use the dining plan- so we saved a lot on food. We did breakfast/lunch on the floor and went out for dinner. We saved a lot. You certainly don't need the dining plan when you stay concierge. We had a great view, great fun, and an all around great experience.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom