Trip Report * COMPLETED* The Let's Never Go Home Trip

Hey everyone! I don't have all my pictures and videos sorted or anything yet but its a rainy cold day here in Buffalo so why not work on my trip report :) I took over 4000 videos and pictures (I started a youtube channel for my videos :happy: ) so bear with me as I sort through them all! All and all we had a great trip and I wish we weren't home already :(

For those of you who want to see my PTR here it is: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/the-dole-whip-extravaganza.910063/

Let's get started!

Who?:
From left to right: My Dad (Jeff), My Mom (Mary), Nick (Jill's Boyfriend), My Sister Jill (@Disney Dentist ) and Me (Megan!)
PhotoPass_Visiting_Epcot_7674127906.jpg

When?
Jill and Nick were there from April 29 - May 6
My parents and I were there from April 30 - May 12

Where?
We stayed at Port Orleans French Quarter! Its our favorite hotel (moderate wise) for sure and it did not disappoint this trip :) We had a great time there and after not having stayed there for a few trips we really enjoyed being back at our "home."

Why?
Why not? We planned this trip before my mom and I went to DL and WDW by ourselves; it was originally a trip to help us get through our post Disney depression from February 2015 but we also ended up going twice more before this....haha

The Title?
We were there for a record (for us) 13 days and it seemed like we were never going to have to leave...unfortunately day 13 did come and we did eventually have to go home. Even after being there for so long I still wasn't ready to leave!

T-1 Day to go:
Jill and Nick were already in Disney but my parents and I could not leave until Saturday because I have clinic on Fridays which is non-negitionable (we get our vacation in two week blocks so technically my vacation didn't start until May 2 but luckily I was able to get the weekend off before). Anyway we had Jills dogs to take care of for one day. I was off my from regular rotation in the morning which was nice because we had time to get our nails done. However, just about an hour before I had to go to clinic my sister's one dog had some issues :hungover: Here I am bathing him (with my fresh manicure) right before having to go to work...
IMG_2190.JPG

Meanwhile this is the text I get when I am at clinic....
IMG_2191.JPG

Must be nice...;) Anyway we got him cleaned up and when I got home from work we got the dogs all situated at their respective places to stay. We then checked we packed everything and I made my Dad sit down with me and make sure he had everything he needed. This will come into play later since he really wasn't paying attention to me :happy:

Day 1 Travel Day
Well our flight was leaving at 6:50 am so we got up around 4:00 am to get ready to go. Luckily we live close to the airport but still planned on leaving around 5 am to make sure we had time. I had a weird feeling all morning that the airport was going to be packed so I was a little more anxious than usual
IMG_1073.JPG

IMG_1075.JPG
IMG_1078.JPG

Anyway we shoved our five (yes five, and my 2 were both full size) suitcases into my Dad's car and off we went to the airport. We ended up leaving a little before 5. We got to the airport and we parked and had to drag our suitcases into the terminal. Its not that far but I was spoiled by our last few trips where my Dad dropped us off at the door haha. Anyway as we were on the elevator I was super anxious and my Dad was like calm down its never that crowded. Literally as soon as he said that the door opened and what did we see? A HUGE line for security...like out the entrance for it all the way through the airport. :eek::confused: I almost panicked but instead thought "oh no worries we almost always get TSA pre-check." So we check in and the tickets come out and no pre-check for my Mom and I. My Dad always gets it because he is a government/army employee. He was going to wait in line with us but I told him to go ahead so in case we were so long we didn't get to board on time he could save our seats. I also assumed maybe he would get us breakfast...spoiler alert he didn't haha
Anyway my poor mother had to deal with me through the almost hour we waited in security..I was so nervous we were going to miss our flight (or at least boarding). Luckily we got out around 6:15 and our boarding was 6:25.
My mom and I met my Dad at the gate and while he didn't get us breakfast he did get us cookies so there is that :) Thumbs up we made it on time, as I am sure many people did not make it! In fact our flight definitely left without some people.
IMG_1079.JPG
IMG_4111.JPG

My penguin and dinosaur were ready to go!
IMG_4113.JPG

We were in the early A's so we got a good seat and immediately put on our magic bands :)
IMG_1082.JPG

Next up: traveling continued

Doc Disney

Original Poster
I'M SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY!!! I have been on call like the last 7 days straight so have been insanely busy. I'm still on call but am going to squeeze something in right now

Day 2 continued
When we met up with Jill and Nick our next Fast Pass was almost over so we hopped in the Character Spot line. It was here I first noticed the other character meet and greet across the way (Baymax and Inside Out)...sadly we never made it over there. Anyway...onto the characters!
PhotoPass_Visiting_Epcot_7674036282.jpg

High fives all around!
PhotoPass_Visiting_Epcot_7674037812.jpg

Goofy was definitely a fellow Bills fan
PhotoPass_Visiting_Epcot_7674037816.jpg

The girls with Minnie
PhotoPass_Visiting_Epcot_7674040434.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_Epcot_7674040435-2.jpg

At this point in our day we were still really into the passport so decided to head to the butterfly garden to check it out and get a stamp
IMG_4289.JPG

IMG_4291.JPG

My mom chose not to go in. I have a strong dislike of butterflies too (they weird me out) but I went in just for the pictures haha
IMG_4296.JPG

After that we stopped in the Coke place so Jill could get her beloved Beverly. No joke, she loves it :grumpy: I enjoyed some Bibo though!
We walked around and enjoyed some of the flowers after this in the Car's Garden
IMG_4305.JPG

IMG_4306.JPG

Next up: Test Track and Photopass people who hate the Bills
Sorry it will be a small delay again before I can post...on call until tonight then running a half marathon in the morning...oh vey!

LadyBelle

In the Parks
No
Love the matching shirts ( though not the Bills - Go Panthers! ;):p) I am desperately trying to consider my friend to do something matching at least once. Maybe I can find her an Iron Man shirt to go against my Captain America one so we can have a Civil War Vibe. :D:D:D:D

Brian & Jill

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY!!! I have been on call like the last 7 days straight so have been insanely busy. I'm still on call but am going to squeeze something in right now

Day 2 continued
When we met up with Jill and Nick our next Fast Pass was almost over so we hopped in the Character Spot line. It was here I first noticed the other character meet and greet across the way (Baymax and Inside Out)...sadly we never made it over there. Anyway...onto the characters!
View attachment 143831
High fives all around!
View attachment 143832
Goofy was definitely a fellow Bills fan
View attachment 143833
The girls with Minnie
View attachment 143834
View attachment 143835
At this point in our day we were still really into the passport so decided to head to the butterfly garden to check it out and get a stamp
View attachment 143836
View attachment 143839
My mom chose not to go in. I have a strong dislike of butterflies too (they weird me out) but I went in just for the pictures haha
View attachment 143840
After that we stopped in the Coke place so Jill could get her beloved Beverly. No joke, she loves it :grumpy: I enjoyed some Bibo though!
We walked around and enjoyed some of the flowers after this in the Car's Garden
View attachment 143842
View attachment 143843

Next up: Test Track and Photopass people who hate the Bills
Sorry it will be a small delay again before I can post...on call until tonight then running a half marathon in the morning...oh vey!
Loving the trip report so far!!!!!!! You've got to be kiddin me. We were at the Buffalo Marathon also!!!!! We were there cheering on my sister-in-law. It was her first ever full marathon and she completed it in 4:51:34. We are so proud of her. She has done several half marathons. Hope you were able to survive the heat and hope you did well.

Last edited:

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Love the matching shirts ( though not the Bills - Go Panthers! ;):p) I am desperately trying to consider my friend to do something matching at least once. Maybe I can find her an Iron Man shirt to go against my Captain America one so we can have a Civil War Vibe. :D:D:D:D

I honestly was never into matching shirts but my sister Jill convinced me and I'm so glad she did! It was so fun and we got so many comments!!!

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Loving the trip report so far!!!!!!! You've got to be kiddin me. We were at the Buffalo Marathon also!!!!! We were there cheering on my sister-in-law. It was her first ever full marathon and she completed it in 4:51:34. We are so proud of her. She has done several half marathons. Hope you were able to survive the heat and hope you did well.

Oh wow what a small world!!!! Thats a great time for her! I definitely ran my slowest half ever but finished. It was so hot!

Doc Disney

Original Poster
I have two exams tomorrow so seemed like a good time to update instead of studying haha
Day 2 continued
While at Test Track we made a small wager. The teams were Nick, Jill and I vs my Dad and Mom and the car that had the least points in the end had to buy the other car's first drink in Epcot :)
Luckily for Jill and Nick they were on my team ;)
IMG_4298.JPG

Here was my parent's car...nice and smooth looking
IMG_4300.JPG

Here is me being bossy I'm sure
IMG_4301.JPG

And here is our beauty
IMG_4302.JPG

In the end my team won!
After this we planned on heading over to the World Showcase to "drink around the world"
First we ran into some pretty cool Photopass people!
PhotoPass_Visiting_Epcot_7674129346.jpg

The guy who took the following pictures was a Patriots fan and was legitimately not pleased with having to take our picture haha
PhotoPass_Visiting_Epcot_7674136582.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_Epcot_7674137001.jpg

When we got to the World Showcase entrance we hemmed and hawed about where to start and ended up deciding to take the road less traveled and start on the Canada side.
IMG_4307.JPG

We first hit up the Urban Eats Stand where Nick got a Bloody Mary (aka an Urban Mary)
I was in the bathroom when he got it so sorry for the half drink haha
IMG_4311.JPG

IMG_4310.jpg

The drink was OK but definitely not any of ours favorite Bloody Mary we have ever had
Next up: moving on to the next stop

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Day 2 continued
Look at this cute wooden chicken
IMG_4309.JPG

Next up: Canada
IMG_4312.JPG

IMG_4313.JPG

I'm ashamed to say we didn't even start off strong with drinking around the world and we skipped Canada....mainlyyyy because we live like legit 10 minutes from Canada so there is no novelty haha :)
Off to the UK
IMG_4314.jpg

IMG_4315.JPG

IMG_4316.jpg
IMG_4317.jpg

Jill got “The Pitchfork” Organic Pear Hard Cider and we all tried it. This was how we were going to accomplish drinking around the world because it was too hot to each have our own drink :)
I'm not a beer person in the least, but this being a cider wasn't too bad. Nevertheless no fancy grading system like @lostpro9het or fancy pictures for that matter haha
IMG_4318.jpg

My mom and Jill are both in the teeth business so we thought this was an appropriate picture :)
IMG_4321.JPG

On to France!
IMG_4323.jpg

Next up: pit stop in France

LisaBelle

School is out so I finally had a chance to get all caught up on your TR.
Congratulations to your mom. I didn't notice the mistake on the cake until @Tuvalu pointed it out! We loved watching Wishes from CG.
POFQ looks like such a fun resort! My brother in law, sister in law & niece are staying there for the first time in August. Can't wait to hear what they think.
Love your Bills shirts. The Bills hold a special place in my heart because my husband and I were in the marching band in college and one of our road trips was to NY when our team played Syracuse. Then on Sunday we played at the Bills game. They treated us great and we had actual seats in the stadium (unlike our local Bengals who had us sitting on broken seats off to the side). The Bills were losing but our band started organizing cheers in the stands and the Bills came back to win. One of the Bills fans wrote a letter to our college saying the Bills should have given us the game ball since our cheering helped the Bills win the game. Definitely one of my favorite college memories. I always root for the Bills any time they are playing in a game I am watching.
Looking forward to reading more!

BuddyThomas

Hey everyone! I don't have all my pictures and videos sorted or anything yet but its a rainy cold day here in Buffalo so why not work on my trip report :) I took over 4000 videos and pictures (I started a youtube channel for my videos :happy: ) so bear with me as I sort through them all! All and all we had a great trip and I wish we weren't home already :(

For those of you who want to see my PTR here it is: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/the-dole-whip-extravaganza.910063/

Let's get started!

Who?:
From left to right: My Dad (Jeff), My Mom (Mary), Nick (Jill's Boyfriend), My Sister Jill (@Disney Dentist ) and Me (Megan!)
View attachment 141905

When?
Jill and Nick were there from April 29 - May 6
My parents and I were there from April 30 - May 12

Where?
We stayed at Port Orleans French Quarter! Its our favorite hotel (moderate wise) for sure and it did not disappoint this trip :) We had a great time there and after not having stayed there for a few trips we really enjoyed being back at our "home."

Why?
Why not? We planned this trip before my mom and I went to DL and WDW by ourselves; it was originally a trip to help us get through our post Disney depression from February 2015 but we also ended up going twice more before this....haha

The Title?
We were there for a record (for us) 13 days and it seemed like we were never going to have to leave...unfortunately day 13 did come and we did eventually have to go home. Even after being there for so long I still wasn't ready to leave!

T-1 Day to go:
Jill and Nick were already in Disney but my parents and I could not leave until Saturday because I have clinic on Fridays which is non-negitionable (we get our vacation in two week blocks so technically my vacation didn't start until May 2 but luckily I was able to get the weekend off before). Anyway we had Jills dogs to take care of for one day. I was off my from regular rotation in the morning which was nice because we had time to get our nails done. However, just about an hour before I had to go to clinic my sister's one dog had some issues :hungover: Here I am bathing him (with my fresh manicure) right before having to go to work...
View attachment 141912
Meanwhile this is the text I get when I am at clinic....
View attachment 141914
Must be nice...;) Anyway we got him cleaned up and when I got home from work we got the dogs all situated at their respective places to stay. We then checked we packed everything and I made my Dad sit down with me and make sure he had everything he needed. This will come into play later since he really wasn't paying attention to me :happy:

Day 1 Travel Day
Well our flight was leaving at 6:50 am so we got up around 4:00 am to get ready to go. Luckily we live close to the airport but still planned on leaving around 5 am to make sure we had time. I had a weird feeling all morning that the airport was going to be packed so I was a little more anxious than usual
View attachment 141915
View attachment 141916 View attachment 141917
Anyway we shoved our five (yes five, and my 2 were both full size) suitcases into my Dad's car and off we went to the airport. We ended up leaving a little before 5. We got to the airport and we parked and had to drag our suitcases into the terminal. Its not that far but I was spoiled by our last few trips where my Dad dropped us off at the door haha. Anyway as we were on the elevator I was super anxious and my Dad was like calm down its never that crowded. Literally as soon as he said that the door opened and what did we see? A HUGE line for security...like out the entrance for it all the way through the airport. :eek::confused: I almost panicked but instead thought "oh no worries we almost always get TSA pre-check." So we check in and the tickets come out and no pre-check for my Mom and I. My Dad always gets it because he is a government/army employee. He was going to wait in line with us but I told him to go ahead so in case we were so long we didn't get to board on time he could save our seats. I also assumed maybe he would get us breakfast...spoiler alert he didn't haha
Anyway my poor mother had to deal with me through the almost hour we waited in security..I was so nervous we were going to miss our flight (or at least boarding). Luckily we got out around 6:15 and our boarding was 6:25.
My mom and I met my Dad at the gate and while he didn't get us breakfast he did get us cookies so there is that :) Thumbs up we made it on time, as I am sure many people did not make it! In fact our flight definitely left without some people.
View attachment 141919 View attachment 141920
My penguin and dinosaur were ready to go!
View attachment 141921
We were in the early A's so we got a good seat and immediately put on our magic bands :)
View attachment 141923

Next up: traveling continued
well this looks like all sorts of fun. Following, and being jealous. ;)

Ghostdog

Don't your feet hurt after a day in flip flops...LOL. I just bought my first pair of skechers (with the yoga mat insole) for our upcoming trip and because my feet just can't deal with my converse anymore (crying as I type...LOL).

Doc Disney

Original Poster
School is out so I finally had a chance to get all caught up on your TR.
Congratulations to your mom. I didn't notice the mistake on the cake until @Tuvalu pointed it out! We loved watching Wishes from CG.
POFQ looks like such a fun resort! My brother in law, sister in law & niece are staying there for the first time in August. Can't wait to hear what they think.
Love your Bills shirts. The Bills hold a special place in my heart because my husband and I were in the marching band in college and one of our road trips was to NY when our team played Syracuse. Then on Sunday we played at the Bills game. They treated us great and we had actual seats in the stadium (unlike our local Bengals who had us sitting on broken seats off to the side). The Bills were losing but our band started organizing cheers in the stands and the Bills came back to win. One of the Bills fans wrote a letter to our college saying the Bills should have given us the game ball since our cheering helped the Bills win the game. Definitely one of my favorite college memories. I always root for the Bills any time they are playing in a game I am watching.
Looking forward to reading more!

You guys are done with school already? Thats nice! The kids here have two weeks at least left! We LOVE POFQ. I dare say the boat ride to Disney Springs actually puts it a smidgen above Wilderness Lodge haha. Thats an amazing story about the Bills (not surprised they were losing in the beginning....haha). We actually sit in the section they usually put the marching bands in and we love when they are there!

Doc Disney

Original Poster
well this looks like all sorts of fun. Following, and being jealous. ;)
Thanks for following :) Don't get too jealous :)

Fancy ya say?!?! I think my Galaxy 5 phone just put in a request for a camera case and strap thanks to your ego boost!
;):D
Haha by fancy I mean at least your beers are in the majority of the picture, my pictures are like an after thought haha

Don't your feet hurt after a day in flip flops...LOL. I just bought my first pair of skechers (with the yoga mat insole) for our upcoming trip and because my feet just can't deal with my converse anymore (crying as I type...LOL).

They actually don't bother me at all! The only time my feet ever hurt was when I was at the Christmas party because I wore fancier flip flops :) I wear flip flops all summer and my mom and I got for walks in them so I think that has prepared us haha. I actually can barely stand wearing sneakers to the parks its like my feet can't breath!

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Day 2 continued
While we were heading to France we ran into a Photo Pass Person. Everyone loved her...except me haha
PhotoPass_Visiting_Epcot_7674245600.jpg

She was really into making couple stare at each other and it weirded me out
IMG_2209.jpg

Then she would make them kiss for like ever. I didn't even download my parents pictures of this...haha
I almost refused to get a picture with this lady, but its one of my favorite backdrops of World Showcase so I reluctantly agreed. This is a cute picture though
PhotoPass_Visiting_Epcot_7674248499.jpg

Flower and Garden Festival!
IMG_4324.jpg

When we headed to France we hit up the Fleur de Lys stand!
I got the Onion Tart and the La Vie en Rose Frozen Slush
IMG_4327.jpg

IMG_4325.JPG

These were both OK. I prefer the lemon slush over this one but overall wasn't bad.
Nick got the Ice Pop Grand Marnier Peach Cocktail and the Pulled Duck Confit
IMG_4328.jpg

IMG_4326.JPG

He liked them both. My mom wanted the Grand Marnier Orange Slush from the regular stand so she got that instead
I dont even have a picture :banghead: She probably drank it before I got to it :D The Photopass person got it though!
PhotoPass_Visiting_Epcot_7674197802.jpg

We seemed to spend the most amount of time in France! Nick and I met a Dolphins fan in France who said we should come down to Miami for a Bills game because its essentially a home game for us since its mostly Bills fans!

Next up: continuing around the world

Last edited:

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Day 2 continued
After France we split up for a minute because Jill wanted to get a wine from the Florida fresh stand (the Key Lime Sparkling Wine) and my Dad wanted a beer from Morocco so I went with him.
He got a Casa Beer and loved it. I took a sip but don't remember anything about it haha
Yet again another lovely picture of beer slash barely even got the beer in the picture....
IMG_4331.jpg

The heat must have been getting to me because I remember trying Jills wine but don't have a picture. It was OK, but not my favorite.
Oh wait, I found a picture my Mom took...not sure what Nick's face is all about...or what he is drinking haha
IMG_2210.jpg

Next up was Japan! I got the thing I was waiting for most of all...
Frushi!!!
IMG_4333.JPG

This did not disappoint! It was so yummy!!!
We headed into the gift shop to make our way toward the Sake Bar after this. My Dad met a man from Ohio who was talking to us about the Bills and all the high schools around us who he played football against. The Bills shirts were the best things we could have ever picked. Everyone was so into talking to us and we got a lot of Bills cheers! Who knew there were so many Bills fans out there!
At the Sake Bar Jill and I got the Plum Wine and the Sweet Sake to share with everyone. I have never had Plum Wine or Sake before and I enjoyed both. This picture is terrible...looks like the heat was getting to us haha
IMG_4334.JPG

After our sake we sat on the bridge and discussed what to do next. It was here I discovered this little area I never saw before..
IMG_4338.JPG

Well we all seemed like we needed a break at this point because it was just so hot outside. We wanted to go back to the hotel, but since Italy was next I thought maybe I could pop in and see if we could get into Via Napoli for lunch instead of our dinner reservation. When we got there it was crazy busy, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to wait and see if we could move it. So, I finally get to the front and no problem they can seat us! I went to tell everyone and Jill and Nick left assuming we wouldn't get in :confused:
I had to re-wait in line and tell them there were only three of us...either way we got seated in 10 minutes! Yay!
This was my Dad's first time here! We sat down and my Dad was pretty obsessed with the guy that only pours water...he kept saying he wondered if when he got back home and people asked him what he did he lied because all he really did was pour water :p
Anyway we all ordered pops but they didn't come for almost the whole time we were sitting there. At least we had break to munch on
IMG_4340.JPG

We all split the pepperoni pizza and when that came we finally got our drinks! Pop was our "drink" from Italy haha
IMG_4342.JPG

Yummmm we loved this pizza. So good as usual!
Of note, this was the only place someone asked for an ID to go along with the Tables in Wonderland card!
After this we hit up Germany
My Dad got a beer....goodness gracious terrible picture AGAIN
I don't even recall what the name of this was...:banghead:
IMG_4345.JPG

My mom and I got caramel treats. She got the sea salted caramel and I got the caramel popcorn
IMG_4344.jpg

We admitted complete defeat after Germany and decided to head out after this....so we semi made it "drinking" around the world but did not finish. I think Jill and Nick probably actually finished but I have no idea haha
We did see the cool Sand Castle on the way out
IMG_4346.JPG

Next up: finishing off day two

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Day 2 continued
I forgot to mention on our way out we did stop and pick up our Annual Pass gift which was a cute drawing of Mickey gardening. I still don't have a frame for it so its sitting wrapped up still, otherwise I would show you. We also got this picture from Jill and Nick so they must have made it to Mexico
IMG_2213.JPG

Anyway we had a long bus wait to get back to the hotel but met some more nice people who made the wait go by faster!
When we got back to the hotel we noticed we got Mickey towels! Sometimes leaving Housekeeping envelopes pays off :) (This was from the next day but we kept the Mickey towels up)
IMG_4368.JPG

We headed to the pool to cool off! The water must have been cold since we were both wearing a top haha
IMG_1113.JPG

After pool time we decided to not go back to Epcot and head to Disney Springs instead
IMG_4350.JPG

We sat on the boat with the cutest kids ever! They were so sweet and entertained us the whole way. We also had a newbie boat driver and definitely had a tough landing but we made it!
This was the first time my Dad had been to Disney Springs in almost two years so he was super surprised by how much it has changed
IMG_4354.JPG

We walked around the shops a little but it was pretty crowded so headed to our final destination: The Boathouse! We weren't eating there or anything, but we really wanted to check it out. Its so cool and huge! We really loved looking around and looking at the all boats. Its cool that they let you go and see everything even if you aren't eating
IMG_4355.JPG

IMG_4360.JPG

IMG_1115.JPG

IMG_4362.JPG

I took too many pictures so I am going to split this...

Doc Disney

Original Poster
IMG_1114.JPG

IMG_4361.JPG

You can see the Hangar Bar from The Boathouse!
IMG_4357.JPG

We really enjoyed sitting there and watching the boat/cars and listening to the cool band that was playing. We were all very tried, though, so eventually decided to head out. This was a Sunday night and I don't know if it was because it was the weekend or what, but it was jam packed! It was not that crowded the rest of the trip!
We ended up getting the same boat driver on the way home so we prepared for another rocky landing, but he actually got better haha
I took a ton of pictures on the way home and while waiting for the boat...
IMG_4363.JPG

IMG_4365.JPG
IMG_4366.JPG

IMG_1633.JPG

When we got back we all got a small snack and headed back to the room to watch some TV and head to bed early. My mom finally got her first Mickey bar (accidentally still had my camera in vivid color mode)
IMG_4367.JPG

Random two pictures I wanted to share A. because my Mom and I watched Snow White before we left and have a new found love of Grumpy
IMG_1112.jpg

And B. to prove it was really hot...
IMG_1634.PNG

Next up: Day 3 at Animal Kingdom!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom