Complementary tickets.

poppy1991

Original Poster
My husband was given 3 complimentary. I was wondering if we can get in without the CM being there. We plan to go this week if possible but the CM won’t be able to be there this week. Could we still use them without him being there?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
You should ask the CM in question.

Comp tickets come in a variety of forms. It likely says on the tickets what they're for or what restrictions are on their use.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
My husband was given 3 complimentary. I was wondering if we can get in without the CM being there. We plan to go this week if possible but the CM won’t be able to be there this week. Could we still use them without him being there?
Yes typically comp tickets are standalone, and do not require the CM to be there.

POLY LOVER

So a CM gave you free tickets and didn't tell you how they are to be used and you couldn't call them to ask that question, hmmmmmm mm, something smells fishy.

poppy1991

Original Poster
My husband asked and he said we don’t need him there. I was just confused because the tickets said the employee must be present but my husbands friend assured us it’s fine. Thank you everyone for the reply.

poppy1991

Original Poster
So a CM gave you free tickets and didn't tell you how they are to be used and you couldn't call them to ask that question, hmmmmmm mm, something smells fishy.
I was looking at the tickets at night and my husband ended up seeing his friend the next day and asked. I just wanted to see if I could get a faster answer online.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom