Commodore Suite Upgrade at Yacht Club

surfsupdon

We had checked in on Thurs late night, and the Yacht Club CM apologized for not being able to fulfill our request for Yacht Club Lagoon View (which we paid for) that was near the Wedding Gazebo. But she did say she was sure we would enjoy the room.

She handed me the keys, which were YELLOW, so right there we knew we had an upgrade to Club Level 5th floor. I was very thankful to her at that moment, but that was only the beginning.

We get to our room, in the corner of the wing, walk in, and are SHOCKED to see that it is the COMMODORE SUITE, or VP Suite. Entry foyer, 3 bathroom, living room, huge marble main bathroom, 2 queen beds, a daybed, huge california king bed, 5 TVs, 3 balconies, I can't stop raving about it. This room was quivalent to 4 rooms.

So I went to downstairs to make sure this wasn't a mistake, to which I was simply told, "Magic happens, enjoy your stay with us, find Mickey and thank him."

Yacht Club has always been our favorite Resort for many many reasons, but this vacation was just incredible by the royal treatment of this upgrade. It was unbelieveable, and completely out of the blue.

We were so thankful and made sure that we expressed our gratitude to everyone that we saw.

crazgurl

No idea how to post pictures on here...is there a tutorial someplace? Love to show off to others who aren't my Fbook friends

You need to have them posted elsewhere and use a link to post them here. If they are already on facebook, that will work. Right click on the picture you want and select "copy image URL" (paste in a new window to make sure you get the big picture not a thumbnail...), then select the "insert image" button on your post and paste in the URL.

:wave:

Upvote 0

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
You need to have them posted elsewhere and use a link to post them here. If they are already on facebook, that will work. Right click on the picture you want and select "copy image URL" (paste in a new window to make sure you get the big picture not a thumbnail...), then select the "insert image" button on your post and paste in the URL.

:wave:

Actually Facebook pictures do not always work. They need to be hosted someplace like PhotoBucket that has no restrictions on file sharing and hotlinking.

Upvote 0

crazgurl

Actually Facebook pictures do not always work. They need to be hosted someplace like PhotoBucket that has no restrictions on file sharing and hotlinking.

In my experience they've always worked if you select "copy image URL" and you dont just copy the URL of the page you are on.

Upvote 0

Cubs Brian

Funny little thing about that room.Back in the day I was one of the original cast members at Yacht Club, was actually the Houseman for the 5th floor. When we did our "soft" opening that room was being used by some media big wig who did a bit too much partying the night before checkout and tried to clean up some of his shall we say "mess" and had inadvertently left the water running in both the sink and tub.Nobody went to check on the room until after 11:00am because of the do not disturb sign on the door. When we opened up the door the brand new carpet was sitting in about an inch of water. It took almost a week to dry out everything in the room only to realize all the carpet and furnishings had to be replaced.That room was not made available for nearly a month after the hotel opened!

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

Original Poster
profile.php

Well that didn't work....I will have to try again

Upvote 0

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
In my experience they've always worked if you select "copy image URL" and you dont just copy the URL of the page you are on.

If you link directly to the picture on facebook it should always work as an embedded image.

I believe that you have to be "logged in" on facebook to see other pictures. At least it used to be that way. :shrug:

So therefore those people that don't have facebook...:lookaroun...would not see any pictures.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom