Commercials

WDWVolFan

The One Republic ones are the best!
That's what was on when we took our son to WDW for the first time and as we booked the trip we go the DVD package and it had the video on there (I think???) and then we watched YouTube videos about Disney and we would watch that commercial and every time it would come on his face would light up and he would get so happy!
I get pretty emotional thinking about his happiness.

After we got back, the commercials were still on and it brought me at least, some sadness as I missed it so much.
Now it just brings nostalgia and reminds me of his little face.

That song will forever be in my heart as the official soundtrack of his first Disney vacation.

Cmdr_Crimson

This commercial is just downright.....Weird..Check out those high tech computers!

How Epcot Should still be..

Innoventions...When it was good.

Just look at all the stuff they promoted in 1990..You don't see this anymore in ads..

Cmdr_Crimson

One I found with Bill Nye for Innoventions..Can't embedded it..So here's the link.[url]http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/epcot-inoventions-centre/336278[/URL]

No ad is complete without the Huxtables Sans the Cos.

The La Nouba Ad that plays constantly on the Resort Network and where I got hooked to the Song Distorted..

I know these are Remade commercials from Discovery Channel but, they work well..Here's the first one.

And here's the second..

lilclerk

I don't think I saw these go by.

Anyone like Once Upon A Time?

Oh, here's another cute 80s one.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom