Comments on Caribbean Beach?....

surfsupdon

parrothead

i also see you have a vacation coming up at the swan....we have styayed there as well on our most recent trip over this p[ast christmas. it was really nice, but CB was nicer, hahahaha. Lots of discounts at the swan, be sure to ask, they pretty much ahve one for everything. we got rooms for 100 bucks a night during that peak christmas time, so just keep an eye out!!!!

I'm excited for YOU to be at caribbean beach, im just a nut i guess!! hahaha a 20yo nut!

-don

Upvote 0

GoofyMike29

i read in the unofficial guide that the martinique were the closest buildings to the central building/cafe/a bus stop

is this true? and also how far are the jamaica buildings from all of this stuff?

i have looked at numerous maps, but they do not help...it all looks equidistant.

Upvote 0

WDW-Imagineer

I love Caribbean Beach, I think it is one of the best moderates at WDW. The theming of the entire resort is oustanding, I love the Island theme of the whole resort. The marina & pool area is great, as is the food court. Fantastic resort for a family of 4 or less.

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Originally posted by GoofyMike29
i read in the unofficial guide that the martinique were the closest buildings to the central building/cafe/a bus stop

is this true? and also how far are the jamaica buildings from all of this stuff?

i have looked at numerous maps, but they do not help...it all looks equidistant.

Martinique is on one side of OPR, Trinidad South is on the other. Barbados is past Martinique (closest to the check-in building). I think that Jamaica is on the other side of Trinidad South. It shouldn't be more than a 5-10 minute walk to OPR depending on pace of walk.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom