Coming Soon...Tomorrowland 2.0

Sam Magic

Original Poster
for now just a picture of whats to come:
aen0k4.png

A video will be posted on my new YouTube channel soon.

Sam Magic

Original Poster
Synopsis of: Technology's!Presented by W.E. Technology's

This building is at the bottom left area of the land and houses the W.E. Technology presentation. Guest will begin by entering a large show floor themed to the Crystal Palace. This area showcases past technology's like coal trains, Model T's, radio, toaster, cotton gin, etc. Then on a ten minute interval the doors to the actual attraction open and stay open for 45 minutes. The doors would open up after a video with this audio:. Guest would proceed into a large show floor with "booths" displaying apple products and unique types of technology's such as "glass" (aka google glass) clear thin tablets and other glass techs. some booths would show present technology and how we can get to the future. There is one ride called "Journey to the future" it begins with guest boarding onto smart cars and would go through different scenes depicting a day in the life of tomorrow. Such scenes would include technology's seen earlier in the main showcase. The ride would end with clips from the Disney films: Highway USA and the original EPCOT film. Coming next: Transportation

Note I had to use my sisters youtube to upload the video.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom