comfortable footwear

d'Isigny

Original Poster
Pongo said:
Contrary to most, I ALWAYS wear a pair of flip-flops. My feet always feel fine and they actually hurt the most if I wear real shoes.

But that could just be because the only type of shoe I wear are flip-flops. I only wear real shoes when I run.:D

Yes...but I plan on walking further than Main Street...

tinkish

Oh, the green is called kiwi, and it's not pictured...but, you can order it. I saw them in green at Nordstom, and ordered it through them.

bigorangeandy

I like a pair of Nike running shoes, lightweight, comfortable, seem to do ok when wet. I tend to buy the lower priced Nike's, I just have a problem paying a lot of money for shoes. I always bring a backup pair of shoes (they stay in the car or room) with me in case I have a problem, or a get caught in a downpour. I've worn New Balance also, and they were also fine. My wife wore a pair of sandals last year that I thought would cause her problems, but she went all week without a foot problem. As long as your shoes a broken in that should keep your problems to a minimum.

d'Isigny

Original Poster
bigorangeandy said:
I like a pair of Nike running shoes, lightweight, comfortable, seem to do ok when wet. I tend to buy the lower priced Nike's, I just have a problem paying a lot of money for shoes. I always bring a backup pair of shoes (they stay in the car or room) with me in case I have a problem, or a get caught in a downpour. I've worn New Balance also, and they were also fine. My wife wore a pair of sandals last year that I thought would cause her problems, but she went all week without a foot problem. As long as your shoes a broken in that should keep your problems to a minimum.

I've worn sandels for the past 2 years...but my feet tend to slip in them when the get a little wet. They aren't the best to run in...and my wife can tell you...I'd run from ride to ride if they didn't slow me up...

they don't buy the "I'm saving you a place in line"...

lamarvenoy

14 hole oxbloods' OI!OI!OI! Being serious my wife and I were at Epcot a couple of weeks ago and there were 3 young guys and a girl all in their late teens or early 20's.One was a skinhead the rest were just punks but the skin was wearing 14 hole oxbloods', jeans, and a white t-shirt with braces and a LONG SLEEVE flannel-left open. I was in shock because it was really hot and I was dying in a tee shirt,shorts and reefs.Fashion over function.At least the other ones were in normal summer clothes but that poor guy must of been burning up.

PurpleFigment

Two words: NIKE SHOX.

It's hard to beat a comfy pair of running shoes with s full set of shock absorbers on the bottom. Your feet won't hurt...legs won't hurt...knees won't hurt. I highly recommend them!

d'Isigny

Original Poster
PurpleFigment said:
Two words: NIKE SHOX.

It's hard to beat a comfy pair of running shoes with s full set of shock absorbers on the bottom. Your feet won't hurt...legs won't hurt...knees won't hurt. I highly recommend them!

any links?

PurpleFigment

d'Isigny said:
any links?

The full set of Shox (link to women's version): http://niketown.nike.com/niketown/c...gin=null&categoryId=303453&_requestid=1085937

A back set of Shox (link to men's version):
http://niketown.nike.com/niketown/c...gin=null&categoryId=303420&_requestid=1086074

They come in a wide variety of styles & colors (men's, women's, kids and infants sizes!)...you can even create your own pair at www.niketown.com. The retail prices are pretty steep on these things, but it's not unusual to find them on sale 30-60% off. Good places to find them on the internet are www.eastbay.com, www.macys.com and www.nordstrom.com. I've bought most of mine from Macy's, on sale plus coupon codes.

d'Isigny

Original Poster
PurpleFigment said:
The full set of Shox (link to women's version): http://niketown.nike.com/niketown/c...gin=null&categoryId=303453&_requestid=1085937

A back set of Shox (link to men's version):
http://niketown.nike.com/niketown/c...gin=null&categoryId=303420&_requestid=1086074

They come in a wide variety of styles & colors (men's, women's, kids and infants sizes!)...you can even create your own pair at www.niketown.com. The retail prices are pretty steep on these things, but it's not unusual to find them on sale 30-60% off. Good places to find them on the internet are www.eastbay.com, www.macys.com and www.nordstrom.com. I've bought most of mine from Macy's, on sale plus coupon codes.

wow...those look cool...

Looks like they can take alot of impact.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom