comfortable footwear

d'Isigny

Original Poster
Past 2 years I have worn sandels...but you know, this isn't the best footwear.

Anyone know of a very light-weight walking shoe that would be perfect for Disney? And I'm talking working the park, breathable and cushion.

and not too geekdom

Pirate665

Lands end shoe...

They can be used as a walking shoe. Very comfy. My mom has a bone-spur on her right foot and hit Universal in one of these just recently and never had a complaint. I just like them cause I can go on splash mountain and not have to worry about "spoosh-spooshing" in my boots everywhere. (Not to big of a fan of tennis shoes.) But if you want extra support, go get inserts to put in the shoe.

d'Isigny

Original Poster
Pirate665 said:
They can be used as a walking shoe. Very comfy. My mom has a bone-spur on her right foot and hit Universal in one of these just recently and never had a complaint. I just like them cause I can go on splash mountain and not have to worry about "spoosh-spooshing" in my boots everywhere. (Not to big of a fan of tennis shoes.) But if you want extra support, go get inserts to put in the shoe.

Well, they have to be better for you than a sandel...

Now, I have to select a color.

Your Mom went to Universal?!!!

new balance shoes are the best to wear!!!I had knee surgery a month before i went to WDW and we had to run from splash mountain to space durin that time, my feet were fine because of my new balance shoes and my knee didn't hurt either,'

angie

d'Isigny

Original Poster
TheDisneyQueen said:
new balance shoes are the best to wear!!!I had knee surgery a month before i went to WDW and we had to run from splash mountain to space durin that time, my feet were fine because of my new balance shoes and my knee didn't hurt either,'

angie

hmmm...I have to look into those...

WDWScottieBoy

New Balance are the best for comfort, breathability and last forever. I just bought a new pair of them last week for my upcoming trip to WDW. I got the cross-training pair, but they do make running, walking and several other types, all are perfect for WDW although the walking and cross-training are probably your best bet.

d'Isigny

Original Poster
WDWScottieBoy said:
New Balance are the best for comfort, breathability and last forever. I just bought a new pair of them last week for my upcoming trip to WDW. I got the cross-training pair, but they do make running, walking and several other types, all are perfect for WDW although the walking and cross-training are probably your best bet.

The only shoe that is light weight and appears breathable is the Men's MRW111B

Which only comes in Blue & Orange

thimblekisses

I know you were trying to avoid sandals, but I swear by my Birkenstocks. Actually mine are Birkys, which are the same but they're made of man-made materials and are water proof. But they are sooooo comfortable, even when walking through the park for a whole day. But don't wear them to the park until you've broken them in a bit first. Then they'll be the most comfortable shoe you own!

d'Isigny

Original Poster
thimblekisses said:
I know you were trying to avoid sandals, but I swear by my Birkenstocks. Actually mine are Birkys, which are the same but they're made of man-made materials and are water proof. But they are sooooo comfortable, even when walking through the park for a whole day. But don't wear them to the park until you've broken them in a bit first. Then they'll be the most comfortable shoe you own!

Sounds like a woman's shoe...

PanDuckPA

I have two pairs one for yard work which are my old pair and one to go out in, to me they are breathable. I know alot of people wear them to play soccer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom