Collosal Crowds?

RickyW123

Hi all

Were on our first trip to Disneyworld from the UK and 8 of us (five adult kids and 3 ACTUAL kids) are here for 2 weeks. So far we have been in WDW on Sunday and MGM on Monday. We have thoroughly enjoyed the parks so far, our only surprise was the crowds which were huge. This has meant long queues and we have not been able to cover all the attractions we would have wished to.

I suppose what we would like to know is why are the parks so busy in Feb?

Secondly, can someone suggest when the best time to visit would be and should we avoid the weekends?

Many thanks

Ricky Williams & family

RickyW123

Original Poster
Well we had a great day today at EPCOT. For info, Test track had a stated time of 90 mins and we were through in around 50. That was the highlight of the day, along with getting our photo taken with Winnie the Pooh, Eeyore and Tigger. Much less busy in EPCOT than the other parks earlier this week, hope this continues for our return to the Magic Kingdom. Thanks to all who have replied to my original post:sohappy:.

Ricky

Upvote 0

ThumperDude

Out of couriosity. What is the crowd capacity for each of the four main parks? Is it like 25 or 30 thousand or what? I don't have a clue except for the gut feeling that most will be staying within a 50 foot radius of me while I'm there in June.
Anyone know what it is?
Thanks

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom