College Program

Have you taken part in the Disney College Program and if so, did you enjoy it?

• I have gone and enjoyed it!

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • I have not gone.

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • I have gone and did not enjoy it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DisneyChick79

Hey everyone! I have done the College Program twice and loved it! I met the love of my life last time I went down. I have also been a recruiter for the past two years. Any questions you have I would be more than happy to answer!!

DisJosh

I've got a question that mo one has been able to give me an absolutely strait answer to. Wahta does a CPer in transportation do?

Thanks! :D

burbur

Originally posted by PuertoRekinSam
Well I was in Building 9 at Vista Way. And I loved my appartment and my roomates, but that pond was almost bone dry while I was there in 2000.

it was almost dry while i was there too (fall 2001). towards august it was full all the way, but the drought hit hard again in october. i think the main reason i got so low was b/c it looks as though they get water for the sprinklers from it. and of course we have to keep the "wonderful" paper-like grass green.

burbur

Originally posted by DisJosh
I've got a question that mo one has been able to give me an absolutely strait answer to. Wahta does a CPer in transportation do?

Thanks! :D

i knew transportation CPs who drove monorails, trams, and boats. i also know a few transportation CPs who just worked in the parking lots (which would suck).

DisJosh

Originally posted by burbur

i knew transportation CPs who drove monorails, trams, and boats. i also know a few transportation CPs who just worked in the parking lots (which would suck).

Monorail!! You said the secret word!!! :D

Lol I would love to pilot a monorail or even boats that's would just be my dream CP job lol. :D

Scar Junior

Originally posted by MGMBoy

Hey...Yeah. The name sounds familiar. I was, technically, zoned in Muppet Courtyard but I spent a lot of time in Hollywood Hills...The name does sound familiar though. I'm sure I probably worked with him once or twice. The only places I worked in Hollywood Hills were Coaster Photo & Fansatmic! but those were the places many CP's ended up at. Do you know if he keeps in contact with any other CP's from that area? TTFN.

I'll talk to him and get back to you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom