College Program

Have you taken part in the Disney College Program and if so, did you enjoy it?

• I have gone and enjoyed it!

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • I have not gone.

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • I have gone and did not enjoy it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CrashNet

Original Poster
This is the thread to replace the posts made in the Test Track thread. Anyone who wants to post information or questions about the college program can now do it here!:)

DisJosh

Originally posted by cac2889
This is the thread to replace the posts made in the Test Track thread. Anyone who wants to post information or questions about the college program can now do it here!:)

Ummmmmm why?

There is a forum dedicated to the topic of Disney employment and the college program.

I know your new but ya just have to make sure you look things over in the forums before you post. :)

CrashNet

Original Poster
Yeah I know.

I know that because I have used it before. This is just a way to get people who were posting about the college program in the Test Track thread a specific place to go. That way the Test Track thread could go back to its original purpose. Kind of a personal College Program thread. That and the poll would be a good way to find out how many people here have gone to the College Program.:)

CrashNet

Original Poster
Thats Great!

Thats great Angelique!:D Now they can come here to ask you questions. All I wanted to do was pull the college program talk out of the Test Track thread. I felt it was unfair to those people who actually wanted to talk about the Test Track stuff.:) That and I wanted to poll the members of this forum to see how many people had gone.

Speaking of asking you questions, I have one for you.

What job(s) did they give you during your internship, what did you have to do, and did you enjoy them?

(Actually three questions):lol:

DisJosh

Re: Thats Great!

Originally posted by cac2889
Thats great Angelique!:D Now they can come here to ask you questions. All I wanted to do was pull the college program talk out of the Test Track thread. I felt it was unfair to those people who actually wanted to talk about the Test Track stuff.:) That and I wanted to poll the members of this forum to see how many people had gone.

Speaking of asking you questions, I have one for you.

What job(s) did they give you during your internship, what did you have to do, and did you enjoy them?

(Actually three questions):lol:

Ummmmm that change of topic in another topic is what we call thread drifting. GET USED TO IT! :p ;)

Lhriangel

I was a Rescue Ranger (essentially a rolehopper) I did food and bev and merch. I loved merch, hated food and bev well except food and wine. Um.. I went where I was needed on a day by day basis except when I did special events and I loved my job! lol

Lance

CAC, your all over the place.

Your the one who went off topic in the Test Track thread. If you wanted to keep the Test Track thread at it's "original purpose," you should have posted your question in the Employment section. Members will see it.

DisJosh

Originally posted by Lance
CAC, your all over the place.

Your the one who went off topic in the Test Track thread. If you wanted to keep the Test Track thread at it's "original purpose," you should have posted your question in the Employment section. Members will see it.

Oh well I sugest both of you get used to thread drift! It's no big deal! It's not punishable by death or at all actually....yet. :p ;)

Lhriangel

Thread drift is FUN!!!

gets my mind off the whole guy problems that have been bothering me today...

Thread drift is our friend....

I'm going too far here aren't I?

CrashNet

Original Poster
I agree

Thread drift should be our friend. What a better way to cool off and let out some steam huh?;)

DisJosh

Originally posted by Angelique
Thread drift is FUN!!!

gets my mind off the whole guy problems that have been bothering me today...

Thread drift is our friend....

I'm going too far here aren't I?

No, it's only gone too far when it turns to spam.

But that's what we have chit chat for drifting. :D

CrashNet

Original Poster
Nah

It will never become spam. We won't let that happen. Angel, which intership did you go to?

Spring
Fall
Spring/Summer
Summer/Fall

MGMBoy

I went for Spring 2000. Did Merch. throughout Studios. I have to say that nothing beats Coaster Photo, Fantasmic! or Tatooine Traders. :D Next time any of you are in that area (Indy, Golden Age, Tatooine) ask for Tom (Manager and tell him Loren Jones said Hi. Also tell Craig (Tatooine) that he needs to e-mail me. :D

TURKEY

Originally posted by MGMBoy
I went for Spring 2000. Did Merch. throughout Studios. I have to say that nothing beats Coaster Photo, Fantasmic! or Tatooine Traders. :D Next time any of you are in that area (Indy, Golden Age, Tatooine) ask for Tom (Manager and tell him Loren Jones said Hi. Also tell Craig (Tatooine) that he needs to e-mail me. :D

When is the last time you've talked to your managers? My old work location has 2 new managers since I left in August. 1 new one since Christmas.

MGMBoy

I was there in October and most of my old co-workers were in their respective areas or I was able to track them down without a problem.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom