College Internships

tractorm3

Original Poster
hey every one im new here but just like eveyr one else i love the whole wdw. i was woundering i just started my 3rd semester at college and has any one ever gone through the disney intern college program for engineering studens? i saw a flyer pass around my campus and before i got to much into it i wanted some first hand advice:wave:

nsu_demon_05

just saying i found out last week that I got accepted into the internship for Fall 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so excited! My job is operations!!!!! WOOO!! You should totally do it!

Rayray

hey every one im new here but just like eveyr one else i love the whole wdw. i was woundering i just started my 3rd semester at college and has any one ever gone through the disney intern college program for engineering studens? i saw a flyer pass around my campus and before i got to much into it i wanted some first hand advice:wave:

I'm in the same boat you are. There aren't that many engineer posters (or at least wdw interned engr.) on the board, although the few are helpful. Just keep asking questions till someone that can help notices.:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom