College Football Playoff game watch

PJBuckeye

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I am trying to book a few reservations as safety nets in case Ohio State is playing on 12/28. ESPN Club doesn't have any reservations available this day, ugh. Any other thoughts? I think Splitsville might work but cant tell if their dining room has good TV viewing.

Amos1784

ESPN always sets up tables and TV's outside during busy football times, as well as a bar. We have watched many a Chicago Bears game there and it is a lot of fun.

Other places to watch games:
Splittsville: You can't guarantee a great seat for the TVs but there are many, they should be able to accommodate you.
All the WDW lounges: They all have TVs and most have great appetizer and some even full menus my suggestions... Territory Lounge (Wilderness Lodge), Crew Cup (Yacht Club).
The Bar at the Boathouse: They have very large TV's great for viewing and great food, however this could limit you as far as availability and I am not sure what your party looks like (size/kids/ect)

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Don't the resort TVs broadcast just about every ESPN channel? If it's the NCAA playoffs, I guarantee one of those channels will be broadcasting. I've watched many of my team's games in the comfort of my resort room.

Dave B

I am trying to book a few reservations as safety nets in case Ohio State is playing on 12/28. ESPN Club doesn't have any reservations available this day, ugh. Any other thoughts? I think Splitsville might work but cant tell if their dining room has good TV viewing.
They will have reservations, just keep checking

CLEtoWDW

As a fellow Buckeye I like your optimism.

I’d second the recommendation of the Crews Cup Lounge at the Yacht Club. It’s a great bar that literally no one knows about!

PJBuckeye

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
The Buckeyes playing on 12/28 and not in the College Playoff? If they play on 12/28 go with the family to the Parks!

Playoffs are on 12/28.

Nonplayoff, I would just stream on my phone. I did that 2 years ago for the Cotton Bowl while at DLR, and it is ok. The picture I get on my phone is better than my home TV was 15 years ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom