Coke Freestyle

sittle

Original Poster
Does anyone have a list of the locations of the Coca Cola Freestyle machines at the parks or resorts...? My online searches are turning up zero's!

sittle

Original Poster
Awww.... seriously.... geeze.... I was excited to sample some Freestyle... We don't get them up here in the snowy tundra.

Thanks for the updates lad!

PUSH

Awww.... seriously.... geeze.... I was excited to sample some Freestyle... We don't get them up here in the snowy tundra.

Thanks for the updates lad!
From my experience, they aren't as good as soda from non-freestyle machines. The flavoring is weaker, and they are a pain to get your soda because some people like to look at every option before they choose. That's just my experience, though. Others might have differing opinions.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
From my experience, they aren't as good as soda from non-freestyle machines. The flavoring is weaker, and they are a pain to get your soda because some people like to look at every option before they choose. That's just my experience, though. Others might have differing opinions.
I would agree.

A place I frequent for lunch during the week that has one and I love watching people vapor lock at all the options. I could not imagine that magnified by the guest counts at a place like Pecos Bill's.

Lucky

they are a pain to get your soda because some people like to look at every option before they choose.
Yeah, I can only imagine how that would work at Cafe Rix at Coronado, where it's already gridlock trying to get soda or coffee.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom