Coffee & Coffeemakers in Rooms

Tiggerluver

I know there are coffeemakers in rooms. What I need to know is how much coffee do they make. Also, I understand that the coffee brand WDW uses is Nescafe. So my second question is if I want something different, what size filter do I need to bring?:confused:

Nemo14

Tiggerluver said:
I know there are coffeemakers in rooms. What I need to know is how much coffee do they make. Also, I understand that the coffee brand WDW uses is Nescafe. So my second question is if I want something different, what size filter do I need to bring?:confused:
They are small (2 cup I believe). What we found works well is to pick up Maxwell House FilterPacks. Depending on how strong you like your cffee, you just put one or two into the filter basket - no mess or anything. They are a little pricey, but worth it to us.

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

Nemo14 said:
They are small (2 cup I believe). What we found works well is to pick up Maxwell House FilterPacks. Depending on how strong you like your cffee, you just put one or two into the filter basket - no mess or anything. They are a little pricey, but worth it to us.

ohh you gave me a good idea of bringing a package of dunkin donuts coffee....

Upvote 0

rolm

I've mentioned this in a previous post, but I also bring my own coffee. We like the Coronado Springs and they give you a 4-5 cup coffee maker. We bring our Starbucks or Folgers Hazelnut coffee in a sealed bag. We bring plenty of Splenda brand sweetner, spoons, and the #4 cone filter. We cut (tear with our fingers) off about an inch from the top of the filter and mold it into the filter housing. We use bottled water and milk from the food mart in the hotel. Coronado also provides you with a fridge in all the rooms (to store the milk).

We have our decaf in the morning and at night. I didn't care for the coffee and creamer they supply. The tap water also makes the coffee taste funny.

Wish I was there!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom