Coco coming?

MRGEFF

Original Poster
Not sure if this was posted before, but a CM at one of the Disney stores said a Coco overlay might be coming to the Haunted Mansion in WDW in the future. Fact or fake news? Don't want to get too excited but it would be special since we're already planning to be there next Halloween.

Maeryk

Not sure if this was posted before, but a CM at one of the Disney stores said a Coco overlay might be coming to the Haunted Mansion in WDW in the future. Fact or fake news? Don't want to get too excited but it would be special since we're already planning to be there next Halloween.

Was that CM dressed as Foghorn Leghorn?

I just don't think that is happening, and there might be some good natured leg pulling going on.

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs
The thematic change would be too extensive for a seasonal overlay. The Land of the Dead in Coco is brightly lit and not scary, even in a campy way.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

No reason to believe this is true. CM's are notoriously bad sources.

discos

Hope you mean a CM at a Disney Store in a mall and not an actual CM at the parks. That would make much more sense

Bocabear

that would make no sense whatsoever...tonally completely wrong...unless the Haunted Mansion were in Frontierland...LOL
Ridiculous idea...

trainplane3

Fake news.

aladdin2007

that would make no sense whatsoever...tonally completely wrong...unless the Haunted Mansion were in Frontierland...LOL
Ridiculous idea...

except it didnt stop them from building rapunzels tower in liberty square...(I know it was meant for fantasyland but still) shows way more in liberty square. That just never sat well with me.

KrazyKat

Was this the CM?
pinocchio-long-nose.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom