CMs Sends Guests Out in the Rain

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
i think i would need to hang upside down for several hours to understand this logic. who is getting fastpasses in a heavy rainstorm? everyone is trying to stay out of the rain. the CM probably was trained in a certain way in which his own common sense isn't necessary.

Let us know how this turns out for you....

Yes, people get fastpasses in the rain. And yes, I would be irritated if half the park was huddled between me and the fastpass machine.

SMRT-1

Let us know how this turns out for you....

Yes, people get fastpasses in the rain. And yes, I would be irritated if half the park was huddled between me and the fastpass machine.

still hanging...still trying to see the logic.....it's coming.........oh yea i forgot i live locally. haha

Jimmy Thick

A little rain never hurt anyone, buck up and take one for the team. Disney World does offer a wonderful selection of rain ponchos btw.

Jimmy Thick- You won't melt.

chaggy102

i think i would need to hang upside down for several hours to understand this logic. who is getting fastpasses in a heavy rainstorm? everyone is trying to stay out of the rain. the CM probably was trained in a certain way in which his own common sense isn't necessary.

Well it only took me seconds and i didn't have to hang upside down...let's say it's a lightning storm which most in the summer are...that shuts down outside rides much like Everest...so a fastpass would be key here as once the ride reopens if you'll pardon the pun the flood gates will open with all the guests who want to ride and couldn't because of the lightning.

Bluewaves

good for the CM, its always good to see them moving people along and making people park their strollers where they belong and not where ever they want to. Just because its raining doesn't mean the rules change.

If you wanted to seek cover should have done it inside a shop where you can spend money, I'm sure they wouldn't have pushed you out if you were buying something.

Chape19714

The structure still has to serve it's purpose of distributing Fastpasses. It is NOT a shelter for the rain. Moral of the Story: It rains in FL, prepare in advance.

Now that being said about the gift shops, during a storm be sure to visit a shop other than one outside of an attraction. If, say the Dinosaur Shop was packed, and the people from Dinosaur could not exit, they would have to move everyone out. Rides still need an exit, no matter what the weather. If the crowd backed up too much, they would have to stop moving vehicles, and the indoor ride would have to close, because people won't get wet. So go to a restaurant, show, or other store during the storm.

mp2bill

Yeah, if people want to get out of the rain, there are other places besides ride lines to do so. Also, if people were running and slipped and fell, that's their problem as it was their decision to run. Plus, as anybody who watches Mythbusters knows, running always gets you more wet than walking.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom