CMs cleared of all charges in rape case

Enderikari

Ghostbuster626 said:
I agree with you alot of the people here are totally irrational hillbillies. Thats why they all get into a mob mentality and always jump down my throat over everything I say.

That's right, because there has never been a time when somebody on these boards.... has used incomplete, mainly incorrect information to prejudge and condemn a human being or beings for something they didn't do..
While on the topic, how do you feel about Eisner again, Ghostbuster?

mdisney

TurnipHead said:
It's funny how this girl is deamed the "disgusting ho" while the guys are shown as victims. I mean I know this idiot falsely claimed rape, but the guys are just as bad for gangbanging a woman who was willing or not. I would fire the whole lot of 'em....

why do u have any idea what happens in hot tubs in the CP if that was the case most of the CPs would be fired

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
TurnipHead said:
It's funny how this girl is deamed the "disgusting ho" while the guys are shown as victims. I mean I know this idiot falsely claimed rape, but the guys are just as bad for gangbanging a woman who was willing or not. I would fire the whole lot of 'em....
A voluntary is just that... voluntary. The guys are dirty filthy french manginas as the girl is a little norwegian slut.

Dragonrider1227

wait, she made the whole thing up? Well that's just horrible. It's tough enough for raped women to get decent justice without THIS crap going on. :mad:

Number_6

Ghostbuster626 said:
Those who seek the Spirit of Norway find PERIL and ADVENTURE but more often find skanks and sleeze...

Actually, I think it was more the Norwegian full of spirits that was sought... :lookaroun

MAF

You guys are stereotyping these CM's like crazy though. Not all of the Norwegian CM's are loose legged ho's and not all of the french and italian men are womanizing a-holes. At least I would hope not...:lookaroun

Fordlover

yep, just waiting for the Disney adult video tape to hit the net, I have a feeling a picture of this girl will be floating around before long.

sabian

This is absolutely disgusting. I think it is disgusting that this woman lied about the incident and i think that the incident itslef is disgusting. Disney should immediately terminate all 5 participants. This is no doubt against the company no fraternization clause in the employee rule book. These people have brought unneccesary embarrassment to the Disney company and have, i am sure, somewhat tarnished the Disney reputation for some people by this overly disgusting occurrence. Ridiculous, just absolutely disgusting. What's next? Disney's girls gone wild?...Geesh....:mad:

mdisney

sabian said:
This is absolutely disgusting. I think it is disgusting that this woman lied about the incident and i think that the incident itslef is disgusting. Disney should immediately terminate all 5 participants. This is no doubt against the company no fraternization clause in the employee rule book. These people have brought unneccesary embarrassment to the Disney company and have, i am sure, somewhat tarnished the Disney reputation for some people by this overly disgusting occurrence. Ridiculous, just absolutely disgusting. What's next? Disney's girls gone wild?...Geesh....:mad:

are u a CM?
You can date CM, who are you going to date while you work for disney? Also its ICP people the guys did nothing wrong why fire them. They did not break a single rule. If they did please tell me the rule. The only thing they can get in trouble for is poor choice and thats with the housing people.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
mdisney said:
are u a CM?
You can date CM, who are you going to date while you work for disney? Also its ICP people the guys did nothing wrong why fire them. They did not break a single rule. If they did please tell me the rule. The only thing they can get in trouble for is poor choice and thats with the housing people.
Disney has fired innocent CM's for much, MUCH less :rolleyes:

kal1484

mkt said:
Disney has fired innocent CM's for much, MUCH less :rolleyes:

It's hard to get someone fired that needs to be, but easy to get someone that doesn't need to be....at least this is what I've seen.
Agree Rob?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom