CM Tees?

sum41914

Original Poster
I remember about 2 years ago before my first CP, there was a MySpace group that dealt with current, past and soon to be CP/CMs and they had a link to a site with tee shirts. The one I remember is a hand with the Disney (two finger) point on it, i believe it was black, just wondering if anyone has the site or knows of where I can find them. I would love to get one of these.

Edit: I think it was Mousetrap.com or something but I googled that and got site selling Mouse Traps :brick:

Sum

P.S. 1 Week from tomarra is check in for me! Can't Wait!

Search Vista Way Allstars, they sell t-shirts which are different than what you're talking about but they might have the ones you mean or know of where to get them.

joanna71985

I'm currently searching one of my Myspace groups to see if I can find the link. I really would like to find it, as I love the idea of the Disney Point on a shirt.

sum41914

Original Poster
Yeah, it was something about Fall 06 CP, but im sure other groups have found it. I have located someone on Facebook to ask him where he got the shirt hes wearing in his profile pic... Stalker I know :ROFLOL:

I deleted my MySpace a few months ago and well, im kicking myself now.

Elenadc

I remember about 2 years ago before my first CP, there was a MySpace group that dealt with current, past and soon to be CP/CMs and they had a link to a site with tee shirts. The one I remember is a hand with the Disney (two finger) point on it, i believe it was black, just wondering if anyone has the site or knows of where I can find them. I would love to get one of these.

Edit: I think it was Mousetrap.com or something but I googled that and got site selling Mouse Traps :brick:

Sum

P.S. 1 Week from tomarra is check in for me! Can't Wait!

So, you got me curious, cause there's not really a whole lot of good shirts for CMs out there, and after mucho searching I think I found the site you were looking for.
You were close, turns out it's http://mousetrapclothing.com. And it's pretty awesome.

sum41914

Original Poster
So, you got me curious, cause there's not really a whole lot of good shirts for CMs out there, and after mucho searching I think I found the site you were looking for.
You were close, turns out it's http://mousetrapclothing.com. And it's pretty awesome.

You Rock!

Thanks so much... Round of Applause! Im gonna get one of these probably next week when I know my mailing address.

Thanks so much!

-Sum

P.S. Thanks to everyone else who posted shirt sites too, I think im gonna end up with the Pygmy at the Disco shirt.

LAPVLB

Thanks Jo :D

I definitely plan on buying at least 6 more of those shirts from Mousetrap before I head off to CS.

Oh forget it. I want to buy them today.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom