CM pranks?

Maria

When I worked at the Mexican Pavillion, I used to tell guests to "fasten your seatbelts" right when dispatching the boat. The look on their worried faces desperately looking for them, was priceless... :D Then I would just smile and wave good bye while they realized it was a joke. ;)

The best one thus the one I still remember, was at The Haunted Mansion. I was walking the corridor with my bf to enter it, when all of a sudden, the CM that was at the gate, ran and walked next to me without me noticing, until he breathed in my ear. I screamed sooooo loud, everyone turned to see what happened and the guy ran away. My heart was beating so fast and my then bf and I laughed a lot about it. It was scary and hilarious!

Figment571

At the annual pass holder event for TOT there was a cm standing right over a lady in the preshow so my brother goes up to him and starts to sniff him. It was hilarious.
Another time on TOT when the door was closing the lady smacked her hands on the grimy glass and freaked out everyone. It was a hand dragging horror movie type thing. On a side note anyone notice how the B becomes a 13 on the door?

slacker

I have another story like the ones with the haunted mansion CMs.
Mine happened in the library of the Tower of Terror. My friend and i had gone into the preshow area and the CM was doing the whole staring thing. We thought it was great.

Anyways, we got on the ride again and had the same CM in the library. He chose to stare at us again, this time he came right up beside us... only, in doing so, he accidently stepped on my foot. Which made him completely break character and he was like "I'm so sorry" and it made it that much funnier. He kept apologizing as we left too.

WDWcouple

Min e takes place on Rock and Roller Coaster. We were bext in line in the Queue before being placed in our row and I without thinking asked the CM if the last car goes faster than the others... Without hesitation and in a very besmirking way said "Sir if the back of the ride went faster than the front than it would pass it".

Yeah I felt dumb..... but what a great line.... The way she said it almost was as if she had been waiting all day for someone to ask.

aladdinjrstar

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Min e takes place on Rock and Roller Coaster. We were bext in line in the Queue before being placed in our row and I without thinking asked the CM if the last car goes faster than the others... Without hesitation and in a very besmirking way said "Sir if the back of the ride went faster than the front than it would pass it".

Yeah I felt dumb..... but what a great line.... The way she said it almost was as if she had been waiting all day for someone to ask.

Hahah!!!! Anyway, Theezse are histarical!!!

goofntink

Best one I remember was on TOT. I cannot remember if the top row is 5 or 6 that is on the left side looking in from the loading area. But the seat in the middle of the top row that is the 4th from the left had no belt, just a rope. The CM walked in said" Everyone please check your belts." To which the girl in said seat replied" I don't have one!". He walked up the stairs,grabbed the rope in his hand and looked at it for a second or two,drops it, proceeds down the stairs and as he exits the door with his back still towards us says "Oh well." .The door then closes behind him at that exact moment without another word or even looking back.The girl freaked out the entire ride!:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

Alztybrn

This is an older one, and I am sure some of you on here have heard it before, but...on the Jungle Cruise, if there happens to be a rather long queue, you have been waiting for a while, weaving back and forth, you get towards the front of the line and one of the CM's will ask you if you have been upstairs yet. After you say no...they say they will see you in about an hour before you will be boarding your boat.

Tom Morrow

Best one I remember was on TOT. I cannot remember if the top row is 5 or 6 that is on the left side looking in from the loading area. But the seat in the middle of the top row that is the 4th from the left had no belt, just a rope. The CM walked in said" Everyone please check your belts." To which the girl in said seat replied" I don't have one!". He walked up the stairs,grabbed the rope in his hand and looked at it for a second or two,drops it, proceeds down the stairs and as he exits the door with his back still towards us says "Oh well." .The door then closes behind him at that exact moment without another word or even looking back.The girl freaked out the entire ride!:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:
I'm not sure what you're talking about. Are you talking about the old days when everyone had a lap bar except the middle seat back row, which had a seatbelt? No one would ever be sent with just a "rope" ...

RAZORBRAD

On ToT the CM that is on all the planning videos is the best. Back when the center seat was the only one that had a seat belt he would check all of the bars then when he got to that seat belt he pulled it out about 2 feet, looked at it strangely, let it snap back and as he was walking down the stairs he said " well, one isnt bad" Then as he was out side the door in his monotone voice " Dooo enjoy your staaaaaayy" as the dors were closing he ran up to them and said " wait, there is one thing" and bam the doors closed.

That guy is great

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom