CM Name Tags

Momx3

Original Poster
If I remember right from 4 years ago you could purchase a CM name tag with your name on it. I was wondering do they make customized ones? :shrug: Our cafeteria manager here at school loves WDW. Our whole cafe is done in Disney stuff. I would love to get her a name tag but it would have to be Mrs. with her last name.

Chape19714

CM name tags are Cast Member Exclusive. However, Guest of Honor name tags can be customized. They are typically the same shape, except slightly bigger and a different background color (such as red or blue instead of white). They can be engraved with names, but there is some sort of letter limit because of the size of the tag.

beyondinfinity

MGM had them....

We got ours at the 5 & 10 at MGM a couple of years ago. We were told that was the only place in the parks to get them. I don't know if that is correct, but I haven't seen them anywhere else. At the time they were just like a CM name tag only they were red and had the phrase "Guest of Honor" underneath the name. They were around $4.00 each.

Good luck! Great to see a fellow midwesterner on the Board. I go through Harrison all the time on my way to Cincinnati!

Momx3

Original Poster
We got ours at the 5 & 10 at MGM a couple of years ago. We were told that was the only place in the parks to get them. I don't know if that is correct, but I haven't seen them anywhere else. At the time they were just like a CM name tag only they were red and had the phrase "Guest of Honor" underneath the name. They were around $4.00 each.

Good luck! Great to see a fellow midwesterner on the Board. I go through Harrison all the time on my way to Cincinnati!

Thanks for the info. We just recently moved out in the country from Cincinnati, we love Harrison!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No

They are also available in the Emporium on Main Street USA in MK. There are a variety of colours, red, blue and gold that I remember, there may be others. Just no white.

Kadee

My DD got one at World of Disney at DTD and they personalized it at the Christmas Shop just down the way. I think they also sold the name tags at the Christmas Shop (I forget the name of it). Her's is pink.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom