CM For One Day!

ugotzme

I have always wanted to work at Disney and one day I will, but until then my daughter who is there on the Disney college program will have to do. Of all things she chose outdoor foods at the magic kingdom and loves it. Who knows one day she could be my boss lol.

HouCuseChickie

I want to be The Hat Lady at Rose & Crown in Epcot. Granted, I might enjoy it a little more if I could partake in some tasty beverages while entertaining the crowd ;) Still, among my talents :p I've been singing for most of my life and earned a nickname of 'Babs' for my crazy habit of singing along to just about anything (OK- everything) while out at the bars and pubs. Mind you, it's at least an octave above what it should be...but I never turned down an opportunity for a sing-a-long...even if it wasn't inteded to be one. :D

juniorthomas

My number one choice would be to work at the MK information desk. I know, I know "working with the public, is she crazy??" haha but I really think I would enjoy it and its something I would be good at :) I would also love to do one of the princess meet and greets!

There is not one single thing about this that would make you crazy. I think you should apply. You've got the perfect attitude for the job!

Florida_is_hot

I do not want to be a Cast Member at Walt Disney World.
I got paid enough I do it, but never would I work for free.

I would "if I got paid" work at the "Haunted Mansion" I am good at being miserable.

It is work, work is work.
Work has responsibilities.
Work is not "Magical"

openendedsky

I do not want to be a Cast Member at Walt Disney World.
I got paid enough I do it, but never would I work for free.

I would "if I got paid" work at the "Haunted Mansion" I am good at being miserable.

It is work, work is work.
Work has responsibilities.
Work is not "Magical"

2405-2-6.jpg

grumpy1.jpg

care-bears-desktop-wallpaper-grumpy-bear2.jpg

Some more gloom and doom from you, I see.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom