CM For One Day!

BigRedDad

I would want to be a CM on Main Street. An actual character type like Scoop or something that can roam freely, interact with guests all day, and make peoples day go easier by being friendly, answering questions, and providing advice.

The guy that plays Scoop (when we met him) was one of the most fun and engaging characters I have ever met. He remembered my daughter on 3 different occasions the day we met him. He introduced us to some of the other Main Street characters and we must have spent a total of an hour with him at different points of the day.

Tinkerkell

Epcot! I'm not sure if there is an official job title to what I'd want to do, but I would be a greeter of sorts. I would be positioned at one of the park entrances and would greet guests as they enter. I'd also help with directions, advice, ADRs (could work from an ipad), and passing out stickers and pixie dust to kids. :) It would be kind of like being a park hostess.

If I could work at an attraction, the Haunted Mansion or PoC would be fun!

real mad hatter

Original Poster
I want to be Tinkerbell going down the zip line! I love adventure! It's a ride and I'd get paid so cool! No drinky that day promise!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry Figgy. But I can't see you zipping down sober,however,I'd pay to see you doing it blootered .;) Ive never seen Tink zipping upside down.( please make sure your dressed appropriately ) P.S. Thats why you'll never see a Scotsman zipping down in his kilt.:eek: OMG, doesn't bare thinking about.( pun intended )

Figgy1

Sorry Figgy. But I can't see you zipping down sober,however,I'd pay to see you doing it blootered .;) Ive never seen Tink zipping upside down.( please make sure your dressed appropriately ) P.S. Thats why you'll never see a Scotsman zipping down in his kilt.:eek: OMG, doesn't bare thinking about.( pun intended )
Hatter haven't we had that talk about your bum and my need to keep food where it belongs? Oh that's right old senile society member I forgot! LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom