CM drivers : which monorail is the fastest?

Korfar

What would be great is to close down the tracks and platforms. Put 2 monorails on the resort loop and let them race. :ROFLOL:

That is if my memory serves me right and there are 2 rails that go all the way around the loop.

s8film40

What would be great is to close down the tracks and platforms. Put 2 monorails on the resort loop and let them race. :ROFLOL:

That is if my memory serves me right and there are 2 rails that go all the way around the loop.

Yes but one is shorter. In any case that would be lots of fun.

Monorail_Red

Coral was my first and my last, so I do have a soft spot for her. I haven't seen Coral in person since she shed the TRON nonsense. Can't wait to see her again in person!

Red is my favorite for 2 reasons...first the COLOR (red is my favorite color), and secondly I loved the way Red drove from Cab 6. And Resorts was my favorite beam to drive. The Cab 6 horn of Red is the best sounding of the entire fleet. The false overspeeds were a PITA but we all have our issues I guess! Wasn't really a fan of Red from Cab 1 because of the MCU being a bit loose. I was able to hit the mark every time coming into a station in B1, but sometimes the slightest movement in my arm was just enough to bump me into neutral and I overshot my mark.

My favorite train to drive on express was either Lime or Black. Lime I think is the best accelerator and I never had a problem with its brakes. Black is also a decent accelerating train, but the brakes are AMAZING. I loved speeding into a station with that train!

I didn't really have a train preference for Epcot. There were a few trains that would only do 37 or 38. I forget which train it was, but it held 42 going down Epcot.

My top speeds were decent. 40 on Express coming out of the Contemporary with Lime and 48 out of the Contemporary in Black on Resorts, both without an overspeed stop.

But to answer the original question, no matter what train you board you are going to get to your destination in about the same time.

ob1thx1138

OK I propose we set up some kind of time trial. maybe we can convince a driver to log his/her time on a common stretch of track for each train preferably coming out of a station. like a drag race. that way we can finally have an answer to which one is fastes

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom