Clue(do) Manor (Open Brainstorm)

WowFactor

Since we won't have the "murder effect" anymore, we need tools to steal/hide the diamond... In this case it's weird that you have a revolver, but you could have a laser pen to cut the super armored glass box where the diamond was, or have a fake book to hide it...

I think in the end we would have something like this:
Fletcher Hodges stole it using the hypersonic watch and the diamond is insite the world globe at the library of the museum.

WowFactor

OR

You can change the plot to something like this:
"Suddenly the lights go out for a few minutes, a terrifying scream is heard and after a wile the lights come back on. The scream was from Samantha Sterling saying that someone stole her precious necklace. Security then locks the museum and no one leaves until the necklace is retrieved".

So you'd have:
8 suspects,
12 places where the necklace is hidden (box, globe, book...)
and the 15 rooms

Last edited:

Miru

OR

You can change the plot to something like this:
"Suddenly the lights go out for a few minutes, a terrifying scream is heard and after a wile the lights come back on. The scream is from Samantha Sterling saying that someone stole her precious necklace. Security then locks the museum and no one leaves until the necklace is retrieved".

So you'd have:
8 suspects,
12 places where the necklace is hidden (box, globe, book...)
and the 15 places
I feel like given rides such as the Haunted Mansion, Murder is not too dark for a Disney park.

WowFactor

Fair enough, probably a silly concern of mine. However, because of that I suggested thematizing the attraction as the Adventurers Club, a strong Disney IP, I hoped just to enrich our brainstorming, the last word will always be @Garfield Builder 's. 😊

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom