Clubs?

ImaYoyo

Anyone participate in the clubs down there? More specifically the orchestra or choir?
My brother-in law is usually in one of the Candlelight Choirs. Seems to be a tradition for many cast-member families to have multiple generations participate. I can't sing a lick to save my dog's life, but I've always been interested in playing (percussionist), just haven't had the time as Holiday season is VERY busy in my neck of the woods. But I do participate in some local environmentality and diversity groups, as well as a larger regional (DTD) diversity group.

Amers3985

!!

Im doing the fall 07' season as a CP and i was totally interested in doing the choir thing as well. Since im a theatre major i figure i better keep up with the singing too....if you find out any info on when the auditions are let me know:)

Captain Hank

I was a member of the Candlelight Cast chior. It was absolutely amazing! Don't worry too much about singing ability. There's no audition involved, just a requirement to attend 10 rehearsals. As long as you could conceivably carry a tune in a wheelbarrow, you'll be fine. I performed in about 20 shows this past season, and it was so much fun.

Other than musical groups, there are a few organizations to look into. I was part of a writer's group in Epcot. There are a bunch of classes offered through Disney University and Cast Activities, including things like American Sign Language.

Scar Junior

I remember some employess (non CPs) talking about performing in a play in 2003... similar I guess to a community theater type of production.

jiminy.cricket

I also was wondering about that! Anyone know what auditions are like for the orchestra? I started the violin when I was really little, but never really got great at it, but decent. I've been playing it on and off, and finally quit a few years ago. I'd like to try to pick it up again after college, but I'm wondering if they're looking for professionals.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom