Club Level- Poly v. GF v. CR

I've stayed at the poly club level and the grand Floridian club level. The grand Floridian main building club level is the best. :) I was super disappointed by the poly club level.

KeithVH

GF by far would be the primary choice. Poly and CR are a toss-up. Probably CR until the Poly construction is finished. Still, CR has the short walk but Poly has the launch and the Wishes beach.

virk4

Note: there are two club levels at the Grand Floridian: Sugar Loaf.....out building....very good-----and the main building floors 3,4,5--called Royal Palm......best ever, anywhere for service and special treatment. :)

jjbrooks567

I'm planning a trip for just me and my husband. We're going to do a cruise but I wanted to stay at Polynesian for 2 nights before the cruise. We've never stayed there and I've only stayed in a club level room once and that was in New Orleans. What do you get in the club level rooms at the Polynesian? I'm thinking that would be very nice.

aw14

Original Poster
Interestingly, we are staying club level starting 8/20 at Poly and just received a nice email from them.

There are always food and other refreshments all day, and the cast members that work their offer a variety of services to make your vacation easier.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom