Club Cool

Disvillain63

Original Poster
Need some advice/information on Club Cool...

A co-worker will be going to WDW at the end of May. She was asking for some help and information, and just happened to mention that she had been on a discussion board and everyone was telling her to take a water bottle with her and that she could fill it all she wanted at Club Cool. I tried to explain to her that although it may be possible to do that, it was not something that Disney implied was okay. I explained that they have cups for 'sampling', but that it was not for filling up your water bottle. So, yes or no...is it okay to fill-up a waterbottle here? ...and maybe fill it up multiple times?

Disvillain63

Original Poster
Ha! Sorry I missed your reference before replying (with what I thought was a clever comment).
Hey wait..not fair -- you set yourself up for a great zinger in your own thread!!
Funny thing is that I probably tried Beverly before most people on this forum. We had the 'pleasure' of tasting it when the World of Coca-Cola first opening in downtown Atlanta near Underground Atlanta. We visited during the first couple of months and had a blast trying them all. When we accidentally 'found' Beverly, we had to drink some familiar flavors just to wash the taste out.:eek:

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Funny thing is that I probably tried Beverly before most people on this forum. We had the 'pleasure' of tasting it when the World of Coca-Cola first opening in downtown Atlanta near Underground Atlanta. We visited during the first couple of months and had a blast trying them all. When we accidentally 'found' Beverly, we had to drink some familiar flavors just to wash the taste out.:eek:

In reality Beverly is not that offensive to me. I grew up in an Italian household and although not specifically having had Beverly --- my pallet has become accustomed to bitter tastes both in beverages and greens (and comments - but that's for another thread).

Disvillain63

Original Poster
In reality Beverly is not that offensive to me. I grew up in an Italian household and although not specifically having had Beverly --- my pallet has become accustomed to bitter tastes both in beverages and greens (and comments - but that's for another thread).
There's one flavor of Coca-Cola products out there, I think it may be from Israel, it has anise in it. I'm not a licorice fan, so that one doesn't appeal to me.

Spikerdink

There is a certain air of entitlement by people that 'they paid for park admission/room' and that allows them to do whatever they please. From people not buying anything at Pecos Bills but saddling up to the condiments to create a salad to people who walk by the coolers of water/soda bottles and just grab and go....I have seen it all. I am certain every day people fill up their personal bottles etc at the Club Cool and think nothing of it.

Pooh Lover

I disagree with you all ---I think it is perfectly acceptable and ok do this.......but only with Beverly.

Yow...ow..wow...why would anyone think that was ok!?? Ha.... What discussion board was that on?
I can just see this simple question catching fire around here...hahahaha...oh my.
Shookie....was that YOU I saw filling up his gallon thermos? Honestly, I've never seen anyone use anything other than the dixie-type small cups provided.

openendedsky

There is a certain air of entitlement by people that 'they paid for park admission/room' and that allows them to do whatever they please. From people not buying anything at Pecos Bills but saddling up to the condiments to create a salad to people who walk by the coolers of water/soda bottles and just grab and go....I have seen it all. I am certain every day people fill up their personal bottles etc at the Club Cool and think nothing of it.
It's probably a bad thing that I'm naive enough to not actively realize these things.

Regardless, don't do it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom