Club Cool at Epcot

A113PoCfan

Original Poster
Have you ever heard of Club Cool at Epcot? It serves free Coca-Cola soft drinks form around the world. It also has a gift shop with Coca-Cola products. It is a little know place, but really cool.

Entrance

800px-Epcot-clubcool.jpg

Inside

800px-WDW-ClubCoolInside.jpg

Drink Choices

Club-Cool-Flavors.jpg

List of Drinks (From Wikipedia)

Next time you are in Epcot, be sure to check it out! It's located at Innoventions West.

SAV

Mezzo mix is my favorite! Followed closely by Kalita and then the China Watermelon. Beverly was so very close to making the cut as my favorite. Everyone should try it and judge for themselves.

Jennibelle

We are going to visit Club Cool for the first time this year and I know about how "awesome" the Beverly is and I can't wait to have my DH try it so I can snap a picture. He is unaware of its awesomeness.

DisneyDebNJ

Club Cool is the first stop we make at Epcot each trip!! My fav is Japan's watermelon and as much as I hate Beverly, still try it every dang year!!! LOL

dopeylover

Have you ever heard of Club Cool at Epcot? It serves free Coca-Cola soft drinks form around the world. It also has a gift shop with Coca-Cola products. It is a little know place, but really cool.

Entrance

800px-Epcot-clubcool.jpg

Inside

800px-WDW-ClubCoolInside.jpg

Drink Choices

Club-Cool-Flavors.jpg

List of Drinks (From Wikipedia)

Next time you are in Epcot, be sure to check it out! It's located at Innoventions West.

I'll be trying it next trip!!!

My sister and dad wanted to try that, I was to much of a wuss to try anything out though especially It was fun to watch peoples expressions trying things though!

aristo_cat

Oh my gosh, yes! Club cool is always packed during the Summer months. There's people getting their admission's worth of free soda in that place. :eek:

Figgy1

Premium Member
I love this place stop in at least once each day I'm in EPCOT. Free soda and cold air in June. Coldest place in the park! Can't beat the combo

mickey2008.1

It's definitely worth stopping at. Never thought coke was so different around the world. Yum for us. Definitely everyone should try the Beverly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom