Club Cool and small observations

ChuckFromCanada

Parrothead & Disney Fanatic.
Original Poster
I don't know how long but wow is club cool really dried up, most dispensers only have 2 samples left in them . Wonder if they are going to get rid of this soon.
The country of Brazil is empty so it would be a good time to go visit there..
The are construction walls up at all parks getting rid of the old turnstiles ,we had to change our paper cards out upon arrival for rfid chipped cards, they take a while to work and sometimes the machine doesn't turn green and a CM tells you your good..
Someone needs to put up a min 4 person sign at the bottom of Mt Gushmore at BB , we walked all the way to the top yesterday only to be told we needed 2 more in our family to ride ...why put the sign at the top.
Thats it bye...

Marc Gil

I don't know how long but wow is club cool really dried up, most dispensers only have 2 samples left in them . Wonder if they are going to get rid of this soon.
The country of Brazil is empty so it would be a good time to go visit there..
The are construction walls up at all parks getting rid of the old turnstiles ,we had to change our paper cards out upon arrival for rfid chipped cards, they take a while to work and sometimes the machine doesn't turn green and a CM tells you your good..
Someone needs to put up a min 4 person sign at the bottom of Mt Gushmore at BB , we walked all the way to the top yesterday only to be told we needed 2 more in our family to ride ...why put the sign at the top.
Thats it bye...

It's funny actually because I noticed the same thing last March regarding Club Cool. I just wanted some Mezzo Mix and I think only one machine carried it. I couldn't even find the Beverly! ;) I wonder what's up....

ChuckFromCanada

Parrothead & Disney Fanatic.
Original Poster
It's funny actually because I noticed the same thing last March regarding Club Cool. I just wanted some Mezzo Mix and I think only one machine carried it. I couldn't even find the Beverly! ;) I wonder what's up....

Yes I was after the mezzo mix as well...lol..none. Beverly aplenty though..Summer demand is understandable but nearing 100 .00 for tickets they should plan better and be ready. This morning Splash Mts laughing place water effects were all down as well and Space mt seemed to be rougher than ever.

Marc Gil

Yes I was after the mezzo mix as well...lol..none. Beverly aplenty though..Summer demand is understandable but nearing 100 .00 for tickets they should plan better and be ready. This morning Splash Mts laughing place water effects were all down as well and Space mt seemed to be rougher than ever.

I only remember the Laughing Place water effects working when the ride first opened up in March. When I went in June, the water effects were turned off, but the AAs were all working beautifully! I forgot how much they moved and functioned. It really was impressive. Space Mountain for me has always been bumpy and rough. I always sit in the front rocket because I cannot tolerate the whiplash you get when you sit in the back. It's terrible!

acishere

I was there a few weeks ago and two machines were broken, they were out of Beverly and Fanta on all the machines, and there was Ginger Ale in like one machine. It was my biggest disappointment on the trip. I just wanted to trick family members into trying the Beverly and they took that opportunity away from me!

JIMINYCR

Summer demand. When its hot people are too cheap to buy a drink so all crowd into club cool with empty bottles in hand to fill up. The drinks are also imported so take a bit longer to restock the syrups.
Guess it's time to roll out the RFID paper cups which limit to 1 free samples of Beverly and all the other flavors to those cheap visitors who take advantage of Club Cool. ;)

allgiggles

I was there a few weeks ago and two machines were broken, they were out of Beverly and Fanta on all the machines, and there was Ginger Ale in like one machine. It was my biggest disappointment on the trip. I just wanted to trick family members into trying the Beverly and they took that opportunity away from me!

We must have been there the same week.

jw24

November crowds, with the exception of Thanksgiving break, are nothing compared to the summer crowds. Tons of people + Hot heat of Florida = Drinking cold beverages by the masses. Not to mention, the drinks are free aside from the cup of ice water you can get at QS locations.

experiment624

The 4 person minimum thing has kept my husband and I from going to the WPs as freely as we used to. We would go up and wait there for a long time to find 2 other riders. And why is there a 4 person minimum in the first place? Discrimination?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom