club 33?

DisneyBride94

A friend of mine at at Club 33 last month...she mentioned it like it was no big deal...I was like, um, isn't that the place that no ordinary guests get to go? Her dad's company has a corporate membership...so she got to go... she said it was really good and she got free park admission along with her meal...so I'd say that is a total value! :) Her daughter remarked that the bathrooms don't have toilets because they are actually designed like antique chairs or something...and her little one didn't realize they were actually commodes. :) LOL I'd love to go there some day... 'course I've yet to ever visit DL since I'm from the east coast... Some day! :king:

wdwH4X0R

well isn't Club 33 the ONLY place in the Disney Co. to serve alcohol? Besides the cruise line but, im not sure if they do either.....

DisneyRoxMySox

wdwH4X0R said:
well isn't Club 33 the ONLY place in the Disney Co. to serve alcohol? Besides the cruise line but, im not sure if they do either.....

Nope, they serve plenty at Epcot, DS, AK, and DCA. As well as plenty of other non-park locations. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom