club 33?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
mkt said:
a friend of a friend, that knows a guy, who is the third cousin of the sister of a guy who knows a members boyfriends uncles grandmas cousin in law, twice removed, that happens to also be a member.
Dude I am so freaking jealous of you right now.

Shannon_Yensid

Last May, a group of Disney Store Cast Members were on their tenth annual Disneyland trip. Every year they got to go some where interesting. One year they got to walk the haunted mansion with the lights on. Well, on this trip we had breakfast at Club 33. It was incredibly cool. We took a bunch of pictures and I bought a shot class that said Club 33. It was slightly overrated but it was cool none the less.

this is my favorite picture from club 33 :lol: http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/sho...8e45289fea9f72d3743c123&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

eddiemcgarrigle

C'mon, reveal the secret to gaining entry. This year will be my tenth visit to WDW, not bad for someone who lives on the opposite side of the 'pond'. It would be a nice surprise for the missus, who is a serious disney freak, and I would love to pick up one of those tie pins. Entry to Club 33? Gimme, gimme, gimme, please, please, please.

Eddie :lookaroun

Tigggrl

mkt said:
a friend of a friend, that knows a guy, who is the third cousin of the sister of a guy who knows a members boyfriends uncles grandmas cousin in law, twice removed, that happens to also be a member.
ROFLOL! MKT, You are too funny! :wave:

boo52

eddiemcgarrigle said:
C'mon, reveal the secret to gaining entry. This year will be my tenth visit to WDW, not bad for someone who lives on the opposite side of the 'pond'. It would be a nice surprise for the missus, who is a serious disney freak, and I would love to pick up one of those tie pins. Entry to Club 33? Gimme, gimme, gimme, please, please, please.

Eddie :lookaroun
There really is no secret. you either have to be a member or know someone who is and have them make the reservation. And also, Club 33 is in Disneyland not WDW.

mwhitney

Club 33

The rumor about using 33 as a street address for an alcohol license is not true. The name 33 comes from the first 33 business to invest in the park. Walt Disney made provisions for employees of those businesses to have access to the high-rollers resturant/suite (if you will) in the park. It's entrance is right next to the Blue Bayou resturant in the CA park.
MDW

DisneyDJ

Secret to get in?

Well you can buy a company that has a membership like we did!
The corporate ones are great... You can put people on the list... but it's expensive. I won't even tell you what yearly dues are... but it's a great way to impress clients.

We'll be back there in Oct... your membership gets you a special card that allows you access into the park, valet parking at the Grand Californian, and some other "perks."

That's all I'll share with you for now!

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
close to $60k for a personal membership... I don't even want to imagine the costs of a corporate one

Yen_Sid1

DisneyRoxMySox said:
Is it true that Club 33 and the Blue Bayou use the same kitchen?

Club 33 has a smaller prep kitchen and their own chef and they may share some equipment, Club 33 has it's own menu and independent wait and cook staff.

Crescent_Fresh

I lived in California 3 years ago and a good friend's father had bought in to be a member of club 33 with his business. He asked us if we would like to go down for dinner one night and ironic enough Tom Hanks was there the evening we ate there. It was like 75 dollars for my girlfriend and I to eat (a piece), and then we had access to the park afterwards... Club 33, Tom Hanks, and then Jack Skellington at the Haunted Mansion... quite a night to remember. And yes the elevator worked for us that evening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom