Club 33

Walt1967

The Corporate Membership fee is $27,500 plus $6,100 in annual fees. Up to nine associate members can be designated at an annual fee of $4,650 each. Members no longer in the employment of the corporate member's company must surrender the membership cards to Club 33. The corporate member may then designate another member of the company.
The Limited Corporate Membership fee is $13,750 with only one member at an annual fee of $4,650. This entitles the corporation to transfer the membership to another employee whenever necessary.
The Gold Membership is for an individual with a member fee of $10,450 and an annual fee of $3,275. Additional use of a membership card is by spouse only, with reservations accepted only from the cardholder, the spouse or the cardholder's assistant. The Gold Membership is not transferable.

weluvtink

Original Poster
Thanks. I've never even been to Disneyland but I was reading a book that mentioned it and then I just had to know what it cost.

Disneybird

The Corporate Membership fee is $27,500 plus $6,100 in annual fees. Up to nine associate members can be designated at an annual fee of $4,650 each. Members no longer in the employment of the corporate member's company must surrender the membership cards to Club 33. The corporate member may then designate another member of the company.
The Limited Corporate Membership fee is $13,750 with only one member at an annual fee of $4,650. This entitles the corporation to transfer the membership to another employee whenever necessary.
The Gold Membership is for an individual with a member fee of $10,450 and an annual fee of $3,275. Additional use of a membership card is by spouse only, with reservations accepted only from the cardholder, the spouse or the cardholder's assistant. The Gold Membership is not transferable.

Soooo, is park admission still required? :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom