Club 33 Changes post-COVID

aaronml

Original Poster
Curious — a lot has changed at DLR since pre-COVID. What has changed for Club 33 (if anything)?

For example:

- Club 33 had historically included an Annual Pass to DLR. Was this benefit cancelled along with all other DLR APs or did the Club 33 AP survive? Has it since been re-branded as a Magic Key? Is there still a physical / plastic pass card?

- Club 33 has historically given members/guests a certain number of complimentary anytime FastPasses to use after dining there. Is this still done after FP was sunset? Is it known if it will continue once Lightning Lane launches?

Vegas Disney Fan

Curious — a lot has changed at DLR since pre-COVID. What has changed for Club 33 (if anything)?

For example:

- Club 33 had historically included an Annual Pass to DLR. Was this benefit cancelled along with all other DLR APs or did the Club 33 AP survive? Has it since been re-branded as a Magic Key? Is there still a physical / plastic pass card?

- Club 33 has historically given members/guests a certain number of complimentary anytime FastPasses to use after dining there. Is this still done after FP was sunset? Is it known if it will continue once Lightning Lane launches?
I have friends who are members and they use a separate “club” reservation system, I’ve never asked but I’m assuming they have Dream Keys (with unlimited availability) because they are there nearly every weekend.

I haven’t asked them about FPs, when we hang out it’s always in the club having cocktails, but that’s a great question.

muddyrivers

I have friends who are members and they use a separate “club” reservation system, I’ve never asked but I’m assuming they have Dream Keys (with unlimited availability) because they are there nearly every weekend.

I haven’t asked them about FPs, when we hang out it’s always in the club having cocktails, but that’s a great question.
For how much your friends are paying, they better have unlimited availability to the parks! I would be livid if I paid that much only to be told "Ohh sorry, we want to get some more paying customers in the park this weekend so we're not going to be able to let you in today"

Sailor310

A few years ago, they cut way back on the number of passes/guest passes. Sorry, I can't remember the details. Members were upset. It was on the site that must not be mentioned.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom