Club 32 - Resorts

MonorailRed

Applebees
This looks to cool not to post for ideas....

hanginggarden4.jpg
@D Hindley I think this design goes even better now with the Fantasia Gardens!

spacemt354

Chili's
Hmm...Perhaps Sydney Waterfront, if it gets booted from the park entry, could be the basis for like a Disney Waterfront shopping area like Disney Springs. Have we discussed anything like that yet?
Good point with that...we haven't discussed any shopping.

Just with all these good ideas for Fantasia Gardens...the waterfront seems out of place as the entrance...however it could work very well as a shopping center entrance (similar to how Disney Springs used the old Floridian influence)

MonorailRed

Applebees
Random Thought....

What if we have one of our Hotels on the second to fourth story of our shopping center? It'd be a good selling point having a ton of shopping and restaurants downstairs for guests.

Going downstairs to get a coffee or eating breakfast at Rainforest before heading into the park? :D Sounds cool to me!

Suchomimus

Random Thought....

What if we have one of our Hotels on the second to fourth story of our shopping center? It'd be a good selling point having a ton of shopping and restaurants downstairs for guests.

Going downstairs to get a coffee or eating breakfast at Rainforest before heading into the park? :D Sounds cool to me!
I'm thinking that there is potential; good potential; in that idea. Though I'm thinking about wether we should have an original theme; like Saratoga Springs; or do an IP based hotel; like Art of Animation. What do you think Red?

StevenU

Random Thought....

Hotel inside the shopping center? Sign me up!

MonorailRed

Applebees
I'm thinking that there is potential; good potential; in that idea. Though I'm thinking about wether we should have an original theme; like Saratoga Springs; or do an IP based hotel; like Art of Animation. What do you think Red?

I think the theme should match the shopping center.... so it depends if we want the shopping center to have a retro theme for less updates, or contemporary theme for the possibility of IP based rooms.

I feel like if we choose IPs.... We shouldn't have it based on the IPs alone...I love the detail in the suites, but I feel like Art of Animation could have a better storyline. :bookworm:

Best gif of all time :hilarious:

If done well, I'm all for a fusion of IP and original storyline!!:D Makes total sense to me!

Suchomimus

I think the theme should match the shopping center.... so it depends if we want the shopping center to have a retro theme for less updates, or contemporary theme for the possibility of IP based rooms.

I feel like if we choose IPs.... We shouldn't have it based on the IPs alone...I love the detail in the suites, but I feel like Art of Animation could have a better storyline. :bookworm:

Best gif of all time :hilarious:

If done well, I'm all for a fusion of IP and original storyline!!:D Makes total sense to me!
What if we were theme the shopping center after the Northern European countries like Britian and Germany? Could we give the hotel a mix of both original themes and the Disney princesses for the suites?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom