Cloth Diapers

stevehousse

i just visited the honest page, and they are not taking orders, only for bundles :(
Did you try to order a free sample? You should still be able to do that...

Also be on the look out for honest products debuting at Target soon!!! Hopefully they will carry the diapers...

RememberWhen

Amazon seems to have honest diapers, though I have no idea if the price is good or not. Amazon is good about letting you know when things will arrive. You can plan to have them arrive the day you check in, or maybe the day before. The frontdesk/bell hop area should hold it for you, though you could call to confirm.

Joey Jurado

Original Poster
Amazon seems to have honest diapers, though I have no idea if the price is good or not. Amazon is good about letting you know when things will arrive. You can plan to have them arrive the day you check in, or maybe the day before. The frontdesk/bell hop area should hold it for you, though you could call to confirm.
great thanks! looking into it already!

boilerpicc

how far in advance did you order them? I think thats the way to go since we wont have a car to go shopping.

I think I ordered them a week in advance. When you go to their website, they will show you what delivery dates are available. I just looked, and there are plently of openings two days from now. So, as long as you put in your order a couple of days in advance, you will be fine. I love the service. We will be using it again this year.

Weather_Lady

Disposables are great when on vacation, but they can take up a lot of room if you're bringing them with you. Whatever brand you decide to go with (I was a Huggies devotee, myself), you might want to order them from diapers.com or amazon (along with any other baby supplies you want to have on hand - diapers.com has free 2-day delivery on all orders of $49 or more) and have them shipped directly to your hotel -- just be sure that the label contains both your name and your expected arrival date.

HRHPrincessAriel

Disposables are great when on vacation, but they can take up a lot of room if you're bringing them with you. Whatever brand you decide to go with (I was a Huggies devotee, myself), you might want to order them from diapers.com or amazon (along with any other baby supplies you want to have on hand - diapers.com has free 2-day delivery on all orders of $49 or more) and have them shipped directly to your hotel -- just be sure that the label contains both your name and your expected arrival date.
ditto this. I used to always buy at whatever our final destination was.

HRHPrincessAriel

So glad I will never ever have to deal with this. Besides, why not want until the kids are trained?
Because maybe people don't like to holds on vacations till all kids are potty trained. Mine still needs a pull up at night. Should we have stayed home?
It's really not a big issue to "deal" with.

BobConnor

You say all kids which suggests more than 1 or 2. Maybe if it were just 1 or 2 both kids would be trained and not a problem. But if your family is like the Kellys, the family in our neighborhood who had 8 kids, well they never went to Disney World. So if you want to go to Disney and don't want to deal with diapers, don't be child greedy.

RememberWhen

This thread went off on a bit of a tangent, but I'd like to answer the question of why my family isn't waiting for my son to be potty trained before heading to Disney.

My son will be almost 2 1/2 when we go in September. He often uses the potty but sometimes will pee in his pull-up. My family is going as a big group with 3 of my sisters and my mom and my niece and her daughter. It's fun for my mom to see her kids and grand kids and great-grand kid at Disney when they're little.

Plus, he's still free, but old enough to enjoy some of the rides. We expect to ride the carousel about 200 times and ride the train around the park over and over. We're prepared and happy to do that.

One can certainly have the opinion that it's not worth bringing diapered kids anywhere, but that's up to the family changing diapers. For us, it's totally worth seeing my kiddo's face when he first sees that castle. Or has fun splashing in the pool all afternoon. For us, it's worth it.

boilerpicc

So glad I will never ever have to deal with this. Besides, why not want until the kids are trained?

Why not wait? So I could see my 15 month old's face when she looked around a corner and saw Mickey Mouse standing there. It was worth hauling a million diapers around with me.

Sans Souci

You say all kids which suggests more than 1 or 2. Maybe if it were just 1 or 2 both kids would be trained and not a problem. But if your family is like the Kellys, the family in our neighborhood who had 8 kids, well they never went to Disney World. So if you want to go to Disney and don't want to deal with diapers, don't be child greedy.

I find it odd that someone who loudly proclaims he is happy to be child-free feels compelled to dole out unsolicited advice in a sub-forum dedicated to taking your children to WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom