closures for august @ wdw???

astewart

Does anyone that is leaving for Disney soon want to adopt a daugther and take me with you....Im so jealous...I won't be going again till next year.

M

Mr Lightbeer

Originally posted by jay_london

Just got off the phone to Sir Richard Branson and he has ok'd the replacement plane for the normal Machester- Orlando 747 for the day the Lightbeers fly out. We have a 30 year old Cesna Booked:D

Seeing as we fly from Manchester and not Machester this will not affect us so boo hoo.

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 195

popkid

Original Poster
good morning everyone... today we're down to the 45 day mark :)
we're going for 10 days and staying at the wilderness lodge this time... for anyone who was wondering...

still don't know about any closures, but i'm enjoying this thread non-the-less...

last year the jungle cruise was closed :(
how it's alright this time...

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by popkid
good morning everyone... today we're down to the 45 day mark :)
we're going for 10 days and staying at the wilderness lodge this time... for anyone who was wondering...

still don't know about any closures, but i'm enjoying this thread non-the-less...

last year the jungle cruise was closed :(
how it's alright this time...

I'm down to 16 days. :)

popkid

Original Poster
today we hit the 44 day mark...

tick tock tick tock tick tock...

then after this trip i think disneyland paris might be next... never been there before, so what the heck...

bjshade23

I only have 28 days left till we go down, and we are going to be there for 10 days and we are staying at the All-Star Music. Can not wait.

Craigw

12 days left......this is my first post as well so be gentle with me!!!!!

We booked 13 months ago...it's been a long year.

All Star Music here we come........

Any tips for a first time stay on Disney property...is it better than a Kissimee base??

bonbon

I've never stayed in Kissimme before, but I imagine it's a whole lot more convenient to stay on-site. Have fun!

I'm down to 8 days!!! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom