closure

sqykkhickinb

The show does not run the entire operating hours of the park
10o.jpg

yensid67

It may be something as simple as technical difficulties or if it were anything else other than just being a closed part of the day, you would see construction walls/signs up that would indicate rehab to AAs, or theatre!

FettFan

Oh you took that far!

"Egads, Mary, this is the worst play I've ever seen in my life. I'd rather DIE than sit through one mo- "

*BANG*

Actually, he didn't.

The Lincoln animetronic (the one at Disneyland) once sprung a leak during a private showing before the Worlds Fair (as I recall the story) and his hydraulic fluid was a reddish color, and stained his chest and clothes (not kidding).

Red fluid leaks can be quite hilarious.

Observe what happens when a Zamboni's transmission goes kaput:

Mouse_Trap

Actually, he didn't.

The Lincoln animetronic (the one at Disneyland) once sprung a leak during a private showing before the Worlds Fair (as I recall the story) and his hydraulic fluid was a reddish color, and stained his chest and clothes (not kidding).

I don't recall the red bit, in my head it was that the fluid had leaked and wet his trousers in a certain embarrassing patch. I may just be remembering this correctly, or perhaps this was another incident though.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I don't recall the red bit, in my head it was that the fluid had leaked and wet his trousers in a certain embarrassing patch. I may just be remembering this correctly, or perhaps this was another incident though.
No, it was in his chest. Modern Marvels on WDW, 2009, they spoke about it. The clips have been removed from youtube...so, sorry, can't post.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom