Closed rides at Epcot

The Timekeeper

Original Poster
Here are the rides closed at Epcot

• Body Wars: Operates Seasonally; Temporarily Closed [November 19, 2006 to November 30, 2006]
  • Cranium Command: Operates Seasonally; Temporarily Closed [November 19, 2006 to November 30, 2006]
  • The Making of Me: Operates Seasonally; Temporarily Closed [November 19, 2006 to November 30, 2006]
Schdule to change

scottnj1966

When will Disney finally figure out when a park is open until 9 pm, that all the park should remain open.
I am so tired of going to Epcot when some things close at 7 while other parts are open until 9.
I know they are saving a buck but it should not be at cost of making it difficult for the guests.
Maybe it's just me.

kennygman

When will Disney finally figure out when a park is open until 9 pm, that all the park should remain open.
I am so tired of going to Epcot when some things close at 7 while other parts are open until 9.
I know they are saving a buck but it should not be at cost of making it difficult for the guests.
Maybe it's just me.

FW opens at 9 and "closes" at 7, but many attractions stay open until closing
WS opens at 11
Staggered opening

scottnj1966

At this point, aren't UoE and Innoventions the only two pavilions without something open until 9:00 now?

Well honey I strunk the audience and imagination are also not open. They do keep the seas and soarin open now since it is new, I do not remember if living with the land is open after 7.
The whole inoventions close at 7, that is one place I wish was open because of all the thing you and your family can do that take time. The coke place is closed, and many of the food and shops are closed in fututre world including the pin store.

kcnole

it shouldn't be too hard to keep living with the land open since there's no cm's on the boats anymore. It would be kind of weird going through the greenhouse at night however.

Ralphlaw

I just did Livin' with the Land at night, and it is a little wierd without natural sunlight. But it's still good.

By the way, there were almost no weekday crowds last week. It was great! We walked on every attraction except Soarin'.

The Timekeeper

Original Poster
Maybe it's just me.

well maybe epcots not so busy that late so they close but i think that they should at least keep some major rides open

jmani56

When I was living there in April, I would go to Epcot every night and the only attractions open past 7 in FW were Soarin' and occasionally Test Track. I agree that the staggered closing times are a pain; if people want to ride an attraction after dinner they are out of luck.

MrNonacho

Premium Member
When I was living there in April, I would go to Epcot every night and the only attractions open past 7 in FW were Soarin' and occasionally Test Track. I agree that the staggered closing times are a pain; if people want to ride an attraction after dinner they are out of luck.

Mission: SPACE and Spaceship Earth were also both open until nine back in April.

FW opens at 9 and "closes" at 7, but many attractions stay open until closing
WS opens at 11
Staggered opening
Are people able to walk through WS and but not go in the Pavilions and not go on rides or is all of WS roped off? Just curious because I have never been to Epcot before 11.

fargosteve

Scottnj, you're right on the money. For the price of tickets, I agree that all of EPCOT should stay open until closing. The best time for EPCOT is evening.

luckyeye13

The top area from the end of Norway all the way to the International Gateway is roped off. The rest of the World Showcase promenade is open, but the attractions, shops, and restaurants (except for the one in Norway) are closed.

CJR

To please those of us who really care, they should switch the Future World closing time to 9:00pm and just announce which rides are closing early. The way it is anymore that makes more sense. They can keep Imagination open nightly since it's open to 9:00pm anyway when they have EMH. UoE can stay closed at night, WoL is never open, they should at least let us be able to walk through Innoventions (It's a fun short cut), and to be honest, I would be perfectly happy with that. Anymore it's practially open to 9:00pm anyway, why not just make it offical?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom