Clockworks - The Innoventions Lost Song?

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
As I was looking through my music of Innoventions I came across a track that's called Clockworks..I do enjoy the song and it's the only one that I've not heard at Epcot..I've heard the 56 min version by Mouse works and then the 20min loop throught Innoventions plaza...Does this song by chance play inside Mousegear?

Jerm

That is the only song I think I ever hear when i am in Epcot. Everytime I hear it on one of the live365 stations I think of Epcot right away. I don't know where I hear it, but I have always heard it when I am there. I am guessing this is a Martin question...if not 5 other people on here.

J

BSikor

As I was looking through my music of Innoventions I came across a track that's called Clockworks..I do enjoy the song and it's the only one that I've not heard at Epcot..I've heard the 56 min version by Mouse works and then the 20min loop throught Innoventions plaza...Does this song by chance play inside Mousegear?

I am currently not at home and don't have access to my archive of park audio. Is it possible that you can post a short clip of it so we can hear it. From that I can give you some info. "Clockworks" is just not "ringing a bell" as Mdm. Leota would say.

Figment82

Yes, I can confirm that that song does indeed play inside Mouse Gear - but only in the small round room that faces the Fountain of Nations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom