Clockwise or Counter-clockwise?

Which way do you go?

• Clockwise

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Counter-clockwise

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters

horizons82

It does really depend on the crowds and time of day of arrival.

For me, a perfect day is to arrive in the morning, start at Adventureland, working my way clockwise and ending up in Tomorrowland at night, where the lights of TL and theme there feel most appropriate.

However, whether because of wanting to avoid peak crowds at times or to hit certain rides when possible, we have mixed it up lately with some success.

I also think that anyone planning to use FP will not experience the kind of linear park experience like this as much anymore.

AndyS2992

At MK we always start with Space Mountain, then run over to Frontirland to do Splash and Big Thunder and then head back to Tomorrowland and work our way around again, counter clockwise.

At Epcot we do Spaceship Earth first then Test Track and then whatever then start WS always in Canada.

At DHS we always start with Star Tours then head for TSM then ToT and RnR.

At AK we start with Everest and then do whatever.

So overall we don't go any direction really. Just ride what we want when we feel like it.

Britt

It varies.....But, Mostly it's this..
corkscrew2_med.jpg
This is us for sure. We have no set course of action when we arrive....just head where the crowds seem lowest and go from there. HAHA

AngieTink27

Straight to Cinderella Castle always first. Got to get my castle fix first and foremost, then we choose where to go depending on crowds that particular day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom