Classic land

rachels

Original Poster
Why can't they add a classic land into the Magic Kingdom...they have more land then they know what to do with...Why take away the attractions that led them where they are today...Just don't understand. :shrug:

Walt Disney1955

They do have a classic land, I'd still consider Fantasyland the "classic" land. Although it is far better in Disneyland.

I agree, one thing that always seperates Disney from Universal is that they maintain their classics and blend them in nicely with the newer attractions. Some of them they should never get rid of

rachels

Original Poster
Because those attractions are outdated, broken, old, and GARBAGE?

You must not have a sentimental bone in your body : ) I know everyone has a opinion but thats harsh...I would have a broken heart if I ever had to go to DW and I couldn't ride the classics I remembered as a little girl...

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Attractions at WDW typically close because guests are not riding them and/or they cost too much to operate. A park made of these attractions would be incredibly popular for about two or three years. After that the same problems that shut those attraction down in the first place would reappear.

PyroKinesis

You must not have a sentimental bone in your body : ) I know everyone has a opinion but thats harsh...I would have a broken heart if I ever had to go to DW and I couldn't ride the classics I remembered as a little girl...

These aren't wooden coasters we are talking about here, we are talking about mechanical rides.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom