Classic Attractions that never should have gone

Expo_Seeker40

20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

The Skyway [to an extent]

If You Had Wings plus all the evolutions

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride [It can still be placed somewhere in the MK if that ever happens]

Horzions [always in my heart]

World of Motion [good old family memories]

I'm sure there are others that I can think of that are completely gone, while other rides have of course been updated, and changed from their original condition.

Upvote 0

BigNorm

Toad. Even though I got to ride it in its last year, I still lament Mr. Toad. Also, even though I'm one of the few who enjoys the new version, I miss the original Tiki Room show. Kitchen Kabaret is a great Epcot attraction that's missed, along with World of Motion and, of course, Horizons.

Why can't the Kitchen Karnival! featuring the Kitchen Kabaret players and "Veggie, veggie, fruit, fruit" song, be a permanent thing?

Upvote 0

dxwwf3

This is half on topic and half off topic

Lee I'd have to say that the lost attraction that I most wanted to experience would have to be Rocket Rods. From the internet videos I've seen It looked like it probably would've been my favorite attraction at DL (even though I've never been to DL). I really wish that Rocket Rods would've got some more money to fix whatever problems they had with it.

Upvote 0

dxwwf3

Other than the obvious Alien Encounter my top 10 would have to be:

1. Horizons
2. Original Journey Into Imagination
3. World of Motion
4. Dreamflight
5. 20K Under the Sea
6. Mr. Toad's Wild Ride (At least it's still at DL)
7. Superstar Television (Why is that great theater still empty)
8. Monster Sound Show
9. Legend of the Lion King
10. Skyway

Upvote 0

maxime29

Premium Member
1. Horizons
3. World of Motion
4. Dreamflight
5. 20K Under the Sea
6. Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
10. Skyway

Those attractions, along with AE, I wish were still around. I do wish the seasonal attractions (TK, CoP, WOL, etc..) remain open.

Upvote 0

WDWhumanmap

i am for the old spaceship earth b/c i love tommorrow's child
horzions of course i wish somehow they can bring it back
superstar television at ds along w/ the monster sound show
alien encouter one of the best i can prove it i did a version in my basement and scared the hell out of some friends at my halloween party the ride has given me some great moments and lets not forget skippy weather burnt or not is the cutest
and last but not least mickey's birthdayland it should come back or the show at least this year for mickey's 75th or at least the mickey mania parade

Upvote 0

Mr.MissionSpace

Banned
Original Poster
Originally posted by dxwwf3
Other than the obvious Alien Encounter my top 10 would have to be:

1. Horizons
3. World of Motion
4. Dreamflight
5. 20K Under the Sea
6. Mr. Toad's Wild Ride (At least it's still at DL)
7. Superstar Television (Why is that great theater still empty)
8. Monster Sound Show
9. Legend of the Lion King
10. Skyway

I miss those too

Upvote 0

jrriddle

Of course Toad. I have a very fond memory of being on that ride with my father when I was younger. I had never seen him laugh as hard before or since. It made the ride even more enjoyable for me.

Upvote 0

Mr.MissionSpace

Banned
Original Poster
Originally posted by jrriddle
Of course Toad. I have a very fond memory of being on that ride with my father when I was younger. I had never seen him laugh as hard before or since. It made the ride even more enjoyable for me.

That sounds happy :animwink:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom