City walk at night - dress code ?

Spectro

Original Poster
first time we are at universal where we will maybe spend a night or 2 at city walk. Is there a dress code at all and what in general ,do people wear at night there ? not sure what to pack....

Spectro

Original Poster
I think we would probably head back to hrh to shower and change before heading here for the evening so will probably dress up a little more than for the parks. Daughter might want to visit a club too so might take a fancy outfit.

CaptainAmerica

If you're going on a weekend or during the summer, you're going to see a lot of skanky looking teenagers. It's borderline shocking.

mergatroid

It gets interesting when the cinema shows The Rocky Horror Picture Show at midnight with 'The Rich Weirdos' actors performing along to it once or twice a month, basques, stockings, garter belts and heels galore :eek::cool:

Disneyhead'71

Oh, it's just like Disney Springs. Mostly chunky Midwestern Disney Mom's, lots of double wide strollers, and beefy Dad's in jorts shoving Cold Stone in their face.

Spectro

Original Poster
Oh, it's just like Disney Springs. Mostly chunky Midwestern Disney Mom's, lots of double wide strollers, and beefy Dad's in jorts shoving Cold Stone in their face.
Lol just thinking I might have to supervise daughters if they go to a club and wondering how I would blend in. We are from U.K. And never been to a club in Orlando or Disney not my scene but as girls that age they may want to and I will want to keep my beady eye on them

Spectro

Original Poster
Eek - this was reason for my post
!
A few of the clubs enforce dress codes at night. My husband and I were turned away for wearing tank tops.

Ok this was my worry ? In uk usually no training shoes aka sneakers for us no problem but tops and bottoms ?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom