Citrus Swirl still missing?

danv3

Original Poster
I understand the famed Citrus Swirl disappeared from the menu in July. Anyone know why or have any idea when it might return? I'll be there next week and will be super disappointed not to have a Citrus Swirl. (I mean, Dole Whips are great and all, but Citrus Swirl . . . 💯!)

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I understand the famed Citrus Swirl disappeared from the menu in July. Anyone know why or have any idea when it might return? I'll be there next week and will be super disappointed not to have a Citrus Swirl. (I mean, Dole Whips are great and all, but Citrus Swirl . . . 💯!)
You can still get it at Sunshine Tree Terrace, it's just called something else now.

Orange Cream Soft-serve Cup​

DOLE Whip® Orange and Vanilla Swirl

Inspired Figment

You can still get it at Sunshine Tree Terrace, it's just called something else now.

Orange Cream Soft-serve Cup​

DOLE Whip® Orange and Vanilla Swirl
Unfortunately it’s not the same.. as opposed to the frozen orange juice. It’s just orange cream soft serve ice cream.. which isn’t quite the same.
Honestly, it’s totally wacky/nonsensical that they don’t have the legit original treat the Orange Bird represents being served rn when they’re merchandising the Orange Bird like crazy atm… pretty nuts, IMO

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
We were told by the cast member at Sunshine Terrace a couple Saturdays ago that they needed the machine for the Jungle Cruise special whip they are offering right now, I think it is cotton candy flavored or something.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Apparently Citrus Swirl is back today - here it is listed again in MDE.

IMG_A208243F5BF4-1.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom