Citrus Dreamin' - Game Thread - The Grand Finale has Begun

WaltWiz1901

You don’t get to be the sad one here lol. I had to completely remove access to the site to the point that I can’t even see it to know what does or doesn’t still exist. We could have lost part of the project and nobody even knows yet.
Join the club. The part I worked on, and the one thing I agreed to do because I wasn't super well-versed in what we went with, is apparently gone because of what happened

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Hopefully this is the end of it.

To @WaltWiz1901, @AceAstro, @PerGron, @JokersWild, @DisneyManOne, and @MonorailRed, I'm sorry this happened to your project. Luckily, while I don't know Google Sites well I know most Google programs let you restore past version so I'm hopeful your work will be able to be restored, appreciated, and admired the way ya'll deserve!

For now, let's move on. At this point, relitigating it here isn't going to help. But if anyone does choose to report this to site mods, I support you. If not, I support that too.

In the meantime, let's all come together to make fun of opening day Hong Kong Disneyland. they had so few rides that they listed the Guest Services building as an attraction as a way to pad their attraction numbers. Isn't that sad?​

Chaos Cat

In the meantime, let's all come together to make fun of opening day Hong Kong Disneyland. they had so few rides that they listed the Guest Services building as an attraction as a way to pad their attraction numbers. Isn't that sad?​
One of my favorite park memes from that time was someone joking that they were going add a ton of new attractions... by marking every bench as an attraction.

Architectural Guinea Pig

In the Parks
No
What happened on this thread while I was gone!?!?!?

Anyways, I don’t seem to be able to view the Bird’s project. Is it just broken on my side?

Edit: just read all the posts and I want to say sorry to Team Birds for what happened with your project. You’ve shown that even with all the challenges that happened in the round, you managed to flock together and submit something I’ll be excited to see when Pergron works his magic. Just overcoming all the obstacles in the process of this round has shown that you guys truly deserve the win this time on. Good luck with the next round too! I wonder what the imagineer community was like in 2005…

Last edited:

PerGron

Here is the published link. All original posts have been restored.

I apologize for the mistake, it's been a long week. @Disney-Universal Fanboy I'm going to warn you, I have reported you. That was incredibly incredibly disrespectful and behavior like that should get you banned from this site and this community. I went to bed thinking the site was safe and to go through and undo our team's work, even if it was recoverable, is ridiculous, immature, disrespectful, and disgusting. I have absolutely zero tolerance for it and I respect the others for being the bigger man about it, but I will not be.

Chaos Cat

I apologize for the mistake, it's been a long week. @Disney-Universal Fanboy I'm going to warn you, I have reported you. That was incredibly incredibly disrespectful and behavior like that should get you banned from this site and this community. I went to bed thinking the site was safe and to go through and undo our team's work, even if it was recoverable, is ridiculous, immature, disrespectful, and disgusting. I have absolutely zero tolerance for it and I respect the others for being the bigger man about it, but I will not be.
Still popping up an error for me.

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
(pardon me), let me never get on your bad side. Wow. It really was a long time coming, everyone reach’s a breaking point and I guess we all did (except me, I wasn’t even here). I do have to say that this I am more surprised than mad that someone would actually do something like this. It truly is the pinnacle of, well, lack of better term, stupidity. I truly hope you have learned a great lesson today and will never EVER do this again. Your lucky I’m still not on team birds or I would be much angrier. I have lost all respect for you, and that is a HARD thing to get back. Ok I’m done now.

Last edited:

Disney Warrior

Someone already said this but I can’t view their project. I know I was a former Boat, but I feel really bad for you guys. This should not have happened, you guys deserve better. There might be reviews coming up but idk. I’m trying to be nice here, but let this be a lesson. Please don’t ever do that again. If this happened to me I would’ve hated it.

Also what opening day do you think is worse: HKDL, WDSP, or DCA? Or all of them?

PerGron

Still popping up an error for me.
Same here.

Team Birds, I’m so sorry this happened to you all.
Someone already said this but I can’t view their project. I know I was a former Boat, but I feel really bad for you guys. This should not have happened, you guys deserve better. There might be reviews coming up but idk. I’m trying to be nice here, but let this be a lesson. Please don’t ever do that again. If this happened to me I would’ve hated it.

Also what opening day do you think is worse: HKDL, WDSP, or DCA? Or all of them?
I’ll have to fix it tonight then. I’m guessing when @AceAstro removed permissions it affected this and I missed a checked box or something

cdunlap

Firstly, I want to apologize for my absence. I'm sorry that I haven’t been guest judging a lot lately, but life got in the way. I'm not resigning, in fact, I'm hoping to stay a guest judge until the end of this. Now, let's get to the main subject. Team Birds, I'm sorry that this happened to y'all. This must have been a painful experience for all of you to experience and I’m sorry it happened. @PerGron, after reading your message, I think I can notice how shocked, angered, and possibly even scared you seemed during all of this after you woke up at 12:57 AM CST and had to redo ALL your team's amazing work all because someone thought it would be funny to mess up your team’s website; you did the right thing by reporting him, I agree with the points you make in that message, and I respect your decision highly. Anyways, y'all's site still isn't working, as seen by this screen I got when I tried to look at it for my first review in forever. Can one of you fix it?
IMG_3736.jpeg

JokersWild

Firstly, I want to apologize for my absence. I'm sorry that I haven’t been guest judging a lot lately, but life got in the way. I'm not resigning, in fact, I'm hoping to stay a guest judge until the end of this. Now, let's get to the main subject. Team Birds, I'm sorry that this happened to y'all. This must have been a painful experience for all of you to experience and I’m sorry it happened. @PerGron, after reading your message, I think I can notice how shocked, angered, and possibly even scared you seemed during all of this after you woke up at 12:57 AM CST and had to redo ALL your team's amazing work all because someone thought it would be funny to mess up your team’s website; you did the right thing by reporting him, I agree with the points you make in that message, and I respect your decision highly. Anyways, y'all's site still isn't working, as seen by this screen I got when I tried to look at it for my first review in forever. Can one of you fix it?
View attachment 784910
It’ll be fixed tonight!

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Hopefully this one works, let me know if it doesn't

I can see it!!!

Let me quote Boats project here too for ease of access

KGILZQD.png

Presents...

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Written Reviews will be coming tonight

PLUS podcast tonight at 10 PM WDW Time/7 PM Disneyland Time! Tiki might not be here, but there might just be another super special surprise guest!

I'm not saying the guest is beloved character actor Richard Kind, but ya never know! It probably isn't beloved character actor Richard Kind (best known for his role in promotional materials for California Adventure), but I'm not gonna give up hope

Architectural Guinea Pig

In the Parks
No
KGILZQD.png

Presents...
A few changes have been made- head on over to check them out (they're nothing big, but it's a cooler experience overall ;))!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom